Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Meet Colin Firth's Cutest Costars Ever: Puppies!
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Hospitalized After Being Found Unresponsive in Tub
- From Essence: Viola Davis 'Always Tried to Be the 90 Lb. White GIrl'
- Is Benedict Cumberbatch's Fiancée Enlisting Anna Wintour to Help Her Find a Wedding Dress?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Saturday January 31, 2015 02:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
On the Scene
From New York City to Hollywood, The Stars Embrace Cross-Country Fun
Reba McEntire takes the lead dancing with Michael McKean in a Hollywood Bowl staging of South Pacific.
NASHVILLE, JUNE 7
Big & Rich's Big Kenny and John Rich surround Cowboy Troy at the CMA Music Festival.
NEW YORK CITY, OCT. 4
Faith Hill mixes it up on The Martha Stewart Show as the duo give Greek salad a try.
BOWIE, MD., AUG. 18
Taking a break from touring, Miranda Lambert goes for no-hands thrills at Six Flags America.
NEW YORK CITY, SEPT. 5
It's all about black for Martina McBride and daughter Emma, 9, as they hit Fashion Week.
NEW YORK CITY, SEPT. 18
LeAnn Rimes and husband Dean Sheremet share smiles at the New Yorkers for Children gala.
January 31, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!