Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: Ryan Lochte Says It 'Brings Tears to My Eyes' Knowing His 'Adorable' Grandmother Is Watching Dancing with the Stars
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Courteney Cox Defends Jennifer Aniston Amid Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Men Charged in 'Grisly' Triple Homicide Knew Victims' Daughter as 'Furries,' Friends Say
- Drew Barrymore Joins Ex Father-In-Law Arie Kopelman at Event, Calls Him the 'Ultimate Grandparent'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Swift's bedroom perfectly reflects its 17-year-old inhabitant, who is both a country music superstar and a typical teen. On one wall hangs the commemorative award for her platinum-selling debut album Taylor Swift. Just inches away is a photo collage of her high school friends. Then there's the portrait of her painted by a friend's older brother and a beaded necklace (a gift from her very first boyfriend) draped over the lamp on her bedside table. "That's one of my favorite things about my room," she says. "There are so many mementos from my life before all this happened, and then there are things that remind me of where I am now." Which, these days, is often on the road playing concert dates. "I'm home two or three days a month, so it's valuable to me every time I get to spend time in my room," says Swift. "I kind of took it for granted before, but now when I wake up here, it's like, 'Oh my gosh, this is not a bus. This is awesome!'"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!