Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 5 Things to Never Say to a Bachelor(ette) Fan
- Read the Cover Story: Inside Blake & Miranda's Shocking Split
- See Liam and Luke Hemsworth Supporting Brother Chris at Vacation Premiere – and Try Not to Drool
- Ashlee Simpson and Evan Ross' Wedding Photos Revealed!
- Tom Cruise's Mother's Reaction to His Daredevil Stunts? 'Oh, Lordy, Tom!'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Swift's bedroom perfectly reflects its 17-year-old inhabitant, who is both a country music superstar and a typical teen. On one wall hangs the commemorative award for her platinum-selling debut album Taylor Swift. Just inches away is a photo collage of her high school friends. Then there's the portrait of her painted by a friend's older brother and a beaded necklace (a gift from her very first boyfriend) draped over the lamp on her bedside table. "That's one of my favorite things about my room," she says. "There are so many mementos from my life before all this happened, and then there are things that remind me of where I am now." Which, these days, is often on the road playing concert dates. "I'm home two or three days a month, so it's valuable to me every time I get to spend time in my room," says Swift. "I kind of took it for granted before, but now when I wake up here, it's like, 'Oh my gosh, this is not a bus. This is awesome!'"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!