Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Scandal Recap: Fitz and Mellie Plan Her Political Future as the Show Takes on Ferguson
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- Harrison Ford Suffered 'Bad Laceration' to Scalp in Plane Crash, Says Eyewitness
- Twitter Flooded with Show of Support for Harrison Ford After Plane Crash
- Aviation Expert on Harrison Ford's Crash Landing: 'Everything He Did Was Perfect'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Swift's bedroom perfectly reflects its 17-year-old inhabitant, who is both a country music superstar and a typical teen. On one wall hangs the commemorative award for her platinum-selling debut album Taylor Swift. Just inches away is a photo collage of her high school friends. Then there's the portrait of her painted by a friend's older brother and a beaded necklace (a gift from her very first boyfriend) draped over the lamp on her bedside table. "That's one of my favorite things about my room," she says. "There are so many mementos from my life before all this happened, and then there are things that remind me of where I am now." Which, these days, is often on the road playing concert dates. "I'm home two or three days a month, so it's valuable to me every time I get to spend time in my room," says Swift. "I kind of took it for granted before, but now when I wake up here, it's like, 'Oh my gosh, this is not a bus. This is awesome!'"
March 05, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!