Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Bruce Jenner to Pose for Cover of Vanity Fair, Sources Say
- The Style Top 5: Taylor Swift Goes Wedding Dress Shopping (For Her BFF),
Celebs' Share Their Makeup-Free Selfies and More
- How Residents in the Duggars' Town Are Reacting to Josh's Molestation Scandal: 'People Are Super Embarassed'
- Mindy Kaling Gets an Adorable Bob Haircut to Kick Off Summer!
- The Bachelor's Whitney and Chris Thanks Fans for Their Support After Ending Engagement
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Miranda Lambert's Barbecue Sauce
When This Texas Girl Fires Up the Grill, the Star Attraction Is Grandpa's Special Recipe
MIRANDA'S FAMILY BARBECUE SAUCE
(Makes about 1¾ cups)
2 tablespoons oil
½ bell pepper, finely chopped
½ onion, finely chopped
1 tablespoon mustard
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
¼ cup brown sugar or ¼ cup maple syrup (more or less to taste)
1½ cups ketchup
¼ cup beer (optional)
Heat oil on medium heat. Add onion and bell pepper and sauté until slightly browned. Add the remaining ingredients and simmer on low heat for about 30 minutes. Serve hot or cold with any type of barbecued meat.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!