Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Basketball Team Banned from Playoffs for Wearing Breast Cancer Uniforms Is Reinstated
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- San Francisco Woman Seeks Boyfriend Using 54-Ft. Personal Ad Mural
- Here's What Needs to Happen in House of Cards Season 4
- Sleeping on the Job? Victoria Beckham's New Fall Lookbook Features Models Passed Out (PHOTOS)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Gretchen Wilson's Fish Fry
It's a Sometimes Boisterous Family Affair When the Singer Hosts a Dinner at Her Tennessee Hilltop Home
UNCLE VERN'S FRIED CATFISH
5 pounds catfish fillets, preferably freshly caught
3 cups water
1/8 cup salt
3 cups milk
1 13 oz. bag yellow Andy's Fish Breading (available at supermarkets or andysseasoning.com) Vegetable or canola oil for frying
1. Cut fillets into strips and soak in salted water for 15 minutes. Drain, remove fish and pat dry.
2. Mix milk and beaten egg. Add fish and soak for 15 minutes.
3. Put fish breading into a large Ziploc bag. Add fish, no more than 10 pieces at a time, seal and shake to coat. Place on platter until ready to fry.
4. Heat oil in deep fryer or cast iron skillet. Add fish, fry until golden brown and edges begin to curl. Remove and drain on paper towels. Serve with tartar sauce.
March 04, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!