Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 5 Things to Never Say to a Bachelor(ette) Fan
- Read the Cover Story: Inside Blake & Miranda's Shocking Split
- See Liam and Luke Hemsworth Supporting Brother Chris at Vacation Premiere – and Try Not to Drool
- Ashlee Simpson and Evan Ross' Wedding Photos Revealed!
- Tom Cruise's Mother's Reaction to His Daredevil Stunts? 'Oh, Lordy, Tom!'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Gretchen Wilson's Fish Fry
It's a Sometimes Boisterous Family Affair When the Singer Hosts a Dinner at Her Tennessee Hilltop Home
UNCLE VERN'S FRIED CATFISH
5 pounds catfish fillets, preferably freshly caught
3 cups water
1/8 cup salt
3 cups milk
1 13 oz. bag yellow Andy's Fish Breading (available at supermarkets or andysseasoning.com) Vegetable or canola oil for frying
1. Cut fillets into strips and soak in salted water for 15 minutes. Drain, remove fish and pat dry.
2. Mix milk and beaten egg. Add fish and soak for 15 minutes.
3. Put fish breading into a large Ziploc bag. Add fish, no more than 10 pieces at a time, seal and shake to coat. Place on platter until ready to fry.
4. Heat oil in deep fryer or cast iron skillet. Add fish, fry until golden brown and edges begin to curl. Remove and drain on paper towels. Serve with tartar sauce.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!