Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Drew Barrymore's Body After Baby: I'm Losing Weight on My Own Terms
- The Style Top 5: The Best Star Style From the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- Get Rachael Ray, Mario Batali & More Star Chefs' 5-Ingredient Dinner Recipes
- Kourtney Kardashian Reveals Newborn's Name
- Turns Out Kim Kardashian's Closet Is a Lot Like Ours
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday December 21, 2014 12:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Sparkle & Twang
In a New Exhibit, Marty Stuart Unveils Over 50 Years of Country Music Treasures. We Had a Little Fun with It: Can You Spot the 12 Differences Between the Two Photos?
12 CHANGES KEEP SCORE
1 (C3): Don't want Marty to catch a chill—we laced up his shirt's neckline a bit.
2 (C2): Speaking of necks, the one on Johnny Cash's guitar got shorter.
3 (A2): Hey, some scoundrel stole Hank Williams' hat!
4 (A2): And don't it make Hank's red tie blue.
5 (D1): Devil, if we didn't take down the hem on the blue dress.
6 ( B1): What a dummy: Someone forgot the hanger.
7 (E2): This boot was made to change colors—from white to blue.
8 (E4 to E5): And the star skedaddled off this boot.
9 (B4 ): You know what's crazy? Adding more fringe to Patsy Cline's dress.
10 (B5 to C5): Marty's blue suit lost a stripe.
11 (A2): By George, that's a photo of Mr. Strait where the Man in Black used to be.
12 (C4): Look out, Marty! The arm fell off that chair.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!