Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Shark Week's Paul De Gelder Shares His Inspiring Message to North Carolina Shark-Bite Victims
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- BLOOP!: NeNe Leakes May Be Leaving RHOA, But We'll Always Have Her Gifs
- Are Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden Getting Ready for a Baby?
- The Real Reason Halle Berry Had a Major Diva Meltdown on Set
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
What's Your Favorite Country Song?
""All My Exes Live in Texas", by George Strait. My exes are everywhere, so I thought it was pretty funny that he only has exes in Texas."
"ANYTHING THAT'S SHANIA TWAIN, I LOVE. I LOVE DON'T BE STUPID (YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU). SHE ISN'T AFRAID TO BE DIFFERENT WITH HER MUSIC. I LIKE THAT. SHE'S REALLY FUN."
""I Feel Lucky," by Mary Chapin Carpenter. It's all about when your horoscope says, 'You're going to have a really lousy day, get back in bed.' But she doesn't do that because she feels lucky. It's very clever."
""Life Is a Highway", by Rascal Flatts. You hear it on the radio and then the rest of the day you can't stop singing it."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!