Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Brad Pitt Talks Going Up Against George Clooney for Movie Rights: 'It Can Get Competitive'
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Find Out Which Glee Alums Are Waiting for That American Horror Story Casting Call
- Welcome to the Future: Amazon Previews Drone Delivery Service (VIDEO)
- How You Doin? Wendy Williams, 51, Shows Off 50-Lb. Weight Loss in Sexy, Cleavage-Baring Swimsuit
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
"You want the newest bells and whistles," says Ronnie Dunn of the duo's custom-designed buses.
The leather chairs placed in front of his 60-in. plasma TV "are my favorite things on the bus," says Brooks.
Brooks's monogram pops up all over the bus, including in the bathroom, which features a skylight.
In addition to the suede-and-horsehide-covered bed in Brooks's master suite (above), there are four bunks, each with its own TV and sound system.
Dunn's kitchen area is accented with a small bronze statue (a gift from his wife), pullout bar, wine fridge and a freezer stocked with his favorite treat—Popsicles.
A queen-size bed with a plush silk duvet, velvet pillows and leather headboard give Dunn all the comfort of home.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!