Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- We're Dye-ing Over these Easter Egg Designs
- The Style Top 5: Amal Clooney Brings Her Glam Street Style to NYC, Iggy Azalea Gets Candid About Her Body and More
- FROM EW: Prince Sued in Legal Battle Over The Voice Singer Judith Hill
- From Homeless to Music Stardom: Doug Seegers on His 'Roller Coaster' Life
- Cat Litter Caused $240 Million Radiation Leak in New Mexico
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
"You want the newest bells and whistles," says Ronnie Dunn of the duo's custom-designed buses.
The leather chairs placed in front of his 60-in. plasma TV "are my favorite things on the bus," says Brooks.
Brooks's monogram pops up all over the bus, including in the bathroom, which features a skylight.
In addition to the suede-and-horsehide-covered bed in Brooks's master suite (above), there are four bunks, each with its own TV and sound system.
Dunn's kitchen area is accented with a small bronze statue (a gift from his wife), pullout bar, wine fridge and a freezer stocked with his favorite treat—Popsicles.
A queen-size bed with a plush silk duvet, velvet pillows and leather headboard give Dunn all the comfort of home.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!