Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The Queen's Cornflakes! Peek Inside the Daily Life of Queen Elizabeth
- Read the Cover Story: The Kennedy Family's Darkest Secret
- Carrie Underwood Recalls Accidentally Locking Son Isaiah in Car: 'It Was Such a Random Thing'
- Ali Larter Dyes Her Hair Red for Resident Evil Role! See Her Bold New Hue
- Sofia Vergara Created a New Fragrance to Wear on Her Wedding Day
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
"You want the newest bells and whistles," says Ronnie Dunn of the duo's custom-designed buses.
The leather chairs placed in front of his 60-in. plasma TV "are my favorite things on the bus," says Brooks.
Brooks's monogram pops up all over the bus, including in the bathroom, which features a skylight.
In addition to the suede-and-horsehide-covered bed in Brooks's master suite (above), there are four bunks, each with its own TV and sound system.
Dunn's kitchen area is accented with a small bronze statue (a gift from his wife), pullout bar, wine fridge and a freezer stocked with his favorite treat—Popsicles.
A queen-size bed with a plush silk duvet, velvet pillows and leather headboard give Dunn all the comfort of home.
September 02, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!