Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Katy Perry Plans to Look Like Paula Deen in 30 Years so Gear Up
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- 6 Things to Know About Harry Potter and the Cursed Child – And How it Fits Into the Potter Universe
- WATCH: Christina Applegate Gets Emotional About Daughter Sadie: 'I Love My Kid' More Than I Thought 'Is Humanly Possible'
- The Truth Behind Lauren Conrad's Famous Mascara Tears from The Hills
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
"You want the newest bells and whistles," says Ronnie Dunn of the duo's custom-designed buses.
The leather chairs placed in front of his 60-in. plasma TV "are my favorite things on the bus," says Brooks.
Brooks's monogram pops up all over the bus, including in the bathroom, which features a skylight.
In addition to the suede-and-horsehide-covered bed in Brooks's master suite (above), there are four bunks, each with its own TV and sound system.
Dunn's kitchen area is accented with a small bronze statue (a gift from his wife), pullout bar, wine fridge and a freezer stocked with his favorite treat—Popsicles.
A queen-size bed with a plush silk duvet, velvet pillows and leather headboard give Dunn all the comfort of home.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!