Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Mylan CEO Says EpiPen Price Increase Was Necessary as the Company Introduces a $300 Generic Option: 'I Am a For-Profit Business'
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Student Fatally Stabbed in 'Large Fight' at Cornell University: It 'Was Supposed to Be Safe,' Sister Says
- The 6 Best Celebrity Britney Spears Impressions
- WATCH: Lance Bass Weighs in on the Possibility of a Britney Spears-Justin Collaboration
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 03, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 23
So You Think You Can Dance?
Smooth-Moving Pop Phenom Chris Brown Tells How It's Really Done, from the Tricks of the Trade to His Own Dream Dance Team
Step two: A good beat is a must. His current favorites are Swizz Beats' "It's Me Snitches," and a song that came out long before he was born, Michael Jackson's "Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough." (He's old-school in his dream dance team too: "A performance with me, Omarion, Usher and Justin all in one. And then the grand finale, Michael would come out!") Step three: "Just go with it and have fun," Brown says. And when all else fails, stay on the sidelines and use "the basic nod-your-head [move], yeah, that's cool."
There's just one caveat Brown has for the seriously rhythm-challenged. "Don't act cocky if you can't really dance," he warns. "Some people are just overly confident, like, 'Yeah, yeah!' and you're like, 'Oh God, what are they doing?'"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!