Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- July 4th Nail Art: Three Very Different (but Easy-to-Do!) Manicures
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- A Jeweled Bible and Silver Altar: Inside the Historic Church Where Princess Charlotte Will Be Christened
- Former Buffy Star Nicholas Brendon Publicly Asks Dr. Drew for Help with His Depression
- Bikinis, Barbecues & Babies: How Stars Are Celebrating the Fourth of July
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 03, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 23
So You Think You Can Dance?
Smooth-Moving Pop Phenom Chris Brown Tells How It's Really Done, from the Tricks of the Trade to His Own Dream Dance Team
Step two: A good beat is a must. His current favorites are Swizz Beats' "It's Me Snitches," and a song that came out long before he was born, Michael Jackson's "Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough." (He's old-school in his dream dance team too: "A performance with me, Omarion, Usher and Justin all in one. And then the grand finale, Michael would come out!") Step three: "Just go with it and have fun," Brown says. And when all else fails, stay on the sidelines and use "the basic nod-your-head [move], yeah, that's cool."
There's just one caveat Brown has for the seriously rhythm-challenged. "Don't act cocky if you can't really dance," he warns. "Some people are just overly confident, like, 'Yeah, yeah!' and you're like, 'Oh God, what are they doing?'"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!