- 'This Should Be Treated as a Homicide' – Legal Specialist Weighs in on Case of Florida Teens Missing at Sea
- Read the Cover Story: Prince Harry: Finding My Purpose
- Jimmy Kimmel Will Join Kelly Ripa as First Live! Guest Co-Host After Michael Strahan's Exit
- Mother of Florida Teen Lost at Sea Shares Her Grief: 'I Know He Wanted to Come Home That Day'
- Kanye West Apologizes (Again) for Mentioning Wiz and Amber's Son During Twitter Feud: Every Day I Feel 'More Deeply Apologetic'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- December 03, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 23
So You Think You Can Dance?
Smooth-Moving Pop Phenom Chris Brown Tells How It's Really Done, from the Tricks of the Trade to His Own Dream Dance Team
Step two: A good beat is a must. His current favorites are Swizz Beats' "It's Me Snitches," and a song that came out long before he was born, Michael Jackson's "Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough." (He's old-school in his dream dance team too: "A performance with me, Omarion, Usher and Justin all in one. And then the grand finale, Michael would come out!") Step three: "Just go with it and have fun," Brown says. And when all else fails, stay on the sidelines and use "the basic nod-your-head [move], yeah, that's cool."
There's just one caveat Brown has for the seriously rhythm-challenged. "Don't act cocky if you can't really dance," he warns. "Some people are just overly confident, like, 'Yeah, yeah!' and you're like, 'Oh God, what are they doing?'"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!