Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Father of New York Bombing Suspect Speaks Out, Says FBI Should Have Investigated His Son More Thoroughly
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Inside Lea Michele's Chic Los Angeles Home: 'This House Is Healing'
- Dancing with the Stars' Rick Perry Has a 'Whole New Appreciation' for Dancers After Elimination
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Pal Tom Hiddleston – but Taylor Swift Talk Is Off-Limits: 'That Door Is Closed'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 03, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 23
So You Think You Can Dance?
Smooth-Moving Pop Phenom Chris Brown Tells How It's Really Done, from the Tricks of the Trade to His Own Dream Dance Team
Step two: A good beat is a must. His current favorites are Swizz Beats' "It's Me Snitches," and a song that came out long before he was born, Michael Jackson's "Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough." (He's old-school in his dream dance team too: "A performance with me, Omarion, Usher and Justin all in one. And then the grand finale, Michael would come out!") Step three: "Just go with it and have fun," Brown says. And when all else fails, stay on the sidelines and use "the basic nod-your-head [move], yeah, that's cool."
There's just one caveat Brown has for the seriously rhythm-challenged. "Don't act cocky if you can't really dance," he warns. "Some people are just overly confident, like, 'Yeah, yeah!' and you're like, 'Oh God, what are they doing?'"
September 28, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!