Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Prince William, the Queen and Camilla as You've Never Seen Them Before! Check Out Their Unusual New Portraits
- The Style Top 5: Reese Witherspoon Channels Elle Woods,
Steal the Styles from Wet Hot American Summer and More
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Show Off Their Shoe Line, Admit to Problems With Confidence
- How Scott Disick May Have Blown a Second Chance with Kourtney Kardashian
- Ashley Williams on Giving Birth. In Her Living Room. On the Floor!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 03, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 23
Meet Disney's New Princess!
Amy Adams, Alongside Singing Mice and a McDreamy Costar, Wears the Tiara in Enchanted
How dreamy is [costar] Patrick Dempsey?
He has great hair! He lives up to his idol status, and then he's so grounded. His daughter [Talula, 5] came to set to watch her dad dance.
Let's see him try it in a huge, cotton candy wedding dress.
We got into a lot of arguments, that dress and I, and I lost more than I won! There was nothing frothy about wearing it! I had 45 lbs. resting on my hips. But the effect was wonderful—and I got weekly massages.
You're one of seven kids. Was it all Brady Bunch at your house?
Chaotic! Our parents had their hands full. There were lots of talent shows—often to embarrassing results.
You got a Best Supporting Actress Oscar nod in '06 for Junebug. What did you do when you realized the movie was getting buzz?
My boyfriend [actor Darren LeGallo, 33] and I stayed up eating burgers and singing Journey at a piano bar [in Park City, Utah].
Prior to your success, what odd jobs did you have?
I was a Gap girl. I wanted to work the stockroom. They said, "Sorry, you're too good of a greeter." I couldn't help but smile at people.
August 01, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!