Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- From Taylor's Squad to Bey's Brood: How the VMAs Pick Who Sits Where
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- James Spader Sells His Los Angeles Home for $4 Million
- Prince William Laughs Off a Mom's Request for Prince Harry's Number for Single Daughter: 'You Don't Want That!'
- 10 Celeb Confessions That Will Make You Never Want to be Famous
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 10, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 24
Did They Keep Off the Weight?
They Slimmed Down on Dancing with the Stars—but Didn't All Stay That Way
Carrere, 40, who used DWTS as a new-mom workout, admits, "I love food." Despite that, since her season 2 turn, she's lost 9 more lbs. by running and working with a trainer. Her next goal: "I want to get lean and ripped!"
KEPT OFF 10 LBS!
Losing 10 lbs. in season 2 got Rinna, 44, hooked on dance: She and former partner Louis van Amstel created "Lisa and Louis's Cardio Ballroom" class at an L.A. gym. Still trim, "I wish I could say I took a magic pill," she laughs, "but it's the dancing!"
GAINED BACK 10 LBS!
His 20-lb. season 4 loss "has been impossible to maintain without eight hours of dance a day," says the actor, 43, who admits that he has gained back 10 lbs. Even so, "I'm still ripped enough to fit into my 32"-waist pants."
LOST 10 MORE LBS!
The mom of three shed 12 lbs. of baby weight in season 3. Since then? "I've lost [10 lbs.] more. I'm down to 123 lbs.," says the 5' 8" Moakler, 32, who eats six small meals and does 45 min. on the stationary bike "while watching Dancing with the Stars!"
- CONTRIBUTORS Charlotte Triggs,
- With Kristen Mascia,
- Monica Rizzo,
- Jenny Sundel.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!