Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The Real-Life Pinky and the Brain Are Still 'Dear Friends' 18 Years After Show Went off the Air
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- Jacob Tremblay in Star Wars: Episode IX? Actor Says He Lobbied Director for a Part
- Whitey Bulger's Girlfriend Sentenced to 21 Months in Prison After Guilty Plea for Contempt
- How Spotting Love at First Sight Can Earn You $250,000
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 10, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 24
Superman Says "I Do!"
Superman Returns' Brandon Routh Weds—and Serenades!—Longtime Love Courtney Ford
Just two hours earlier, Routh, 28, and Ford, 29 (in a Junko Yoshioka gown), tied the knot in front of 125 friends and family at the El Capitan Ranch in Santa Barbara, Calif. As the sun set, guests like House's Kal Penn sipped cocktails and whooped as Routh's family took the stage: Mom Katie belted out two songs, dad Ron played drums and sister Sara sang "When I Fall in Love."
The newlyweds met in 2003 at L.A.'s Lucky Strike bowling alley; they were engaged three years later. "She brings me to my knees," Routh told PEOPLE last year. Fitting then, that their big day blew away any comic book ending. Says Tiffany: "You could feel the warmth and love."
- Michelle Tan/New York City.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!