Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Shahs of Sunset's Reza Farahan Is Starring in a New Real Estate Series on Bravo
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Iconic French Designer Sonia Rykiel Dies at Age 86
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Is Officially Returning to Dancing with the Stars
- Kate Gosselin on Dreams of Becoming a Grandma: 'I Could Essentially Have Sextuplets Again'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 10, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 24
Superman Says "I Do!"
Superman Returns' Brandon Routh Weds—and Serenades!—Longtime Love Courtney Ford
Just two hours earlier, Routh, 28, and Ford, 29 (in a Junko Yoshioka gown), tied the knot in front of 125 friends and family at the El Capitan Ranch in Santa Barbara, Calif. As the sun set, guests like House's Kal Penn sipped cocktails and whooped as Routh's family took the stage: Mom Katie belted out two songs, dad Ron played drums and sister Sara sang "When I Fall in Love."
The newlyweds met in 2003 at L.A.'s Lucky Strike bowling alley; they were engaged three years later. "She brings me to my knees," Routh told PEOPLE last year. Fitting then, that their big day blew away any comic book ending. Says Tiffany: "You could feel the warmth and love."
- Michelle Tan/New York City.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!