Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Courtney Love and Frances Bean Cobain Share a Hug at Sundance
- The Style Top 5: A Look at a Sexy New Jeans Ad (Starring Adrian Grenier)
Kendall Jenner's Makeup Secret & More
- Lindsay Lohan Posts Racy Photo and Jokes About Her Untreatable Illness
- How Did JLo's Sexy Co-Star Sculpt His Washboard Abs?
- Go Behind-the-Scenes of the Sundance Film Festival!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday January 25, 2015 05:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 10, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 24
Superman Says "I Do!"
Superman Returns' Brandon Routh Weds—and Serenades!—Longtime Love Courtney Ford
Just two hours earlier, Routh, 28, and Ford, 29 (in a Junko Yoshioka gown), tied the knot in front of 125 friends and family at the El Capitan Ranch in Santa Barbara, Calif. As the sun set, guests like House's Kal Penn sipped cocktails and whooped as Routh's family took the stage: Mom Katie belted out two songs, dad Ron played drums and sister Sara sang "When I Fall in Love."
The newlyweds met in 2003 at L.A.'s Lucky Strike bowling alley; they were engaged three years later. "She brings me to my knees," Routh told PEOPLE last year. Fitting then, that their big day blew away any comic book ending. Says Tiffany: "You could feel the warmth and love."
- Michelle Tan/New York City.
January 23, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!