Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kourtney Kardashian Talks Change Within Her Family: 'Everything Is Going to Be Really Positive'
- Read the Cover Story: Jill and Derick Dillard Share Their Baby Boy's Dramatic Arrival
- Naya Rivera Shows Off Growing Baby Bump in a Teeny Bikini – See the Photo
- Tyga and Kylie Jenner Party at Coachella with Khloé Kardashian and Kendall Jenner
- George and Amal Clooney Laugh It Up on the Set of Money Monster
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 10, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 24
"sexy and confident"
"athletic and glamourous"
"sweet and sensual"
When it came to creating clothes for the Spice Girls' upcoming tour, VICTORIA BECKHAM, MELANIE BROWN, MELANIE CHISHOLM, EMMA BUNTON and GERI HALLIWELL knew exactly what they wanted. Designer ROBERTO CAVALLI (above left) talked "with each Spice, interpreting their spirit and personality." (See above.) There are at least five themed outfits made from feathers to leather by a team of 20 for each woman in multiples of three for backup. "As long as I can walk, talk and sing," says Beckham. "These costumes are fierce!"
KIRSTEN DUNST and surfer KELLY SLATER dined at West Hollywood eatery Ago Nov. 19. "They were just hanging out," explains a source. Dunst split from rocker Johnny Borrell and Slater—spotted with Cameron Diaz and Gisele Bündchen after their breakups—is a newly single gal's best friend.
MATT DAMON knows how to keep off those holiday pounds. The actor hit an Equinox gym for a pre-Thanksgiving workout Nov. 21. The next day, he jogged along the bay near his Miami Beach home.
"I find her so funny," ZACH BRAFF said about LISA KUDROW, his cohost at the Film Independent's Spirit Awards nominations Nov. 27. "I was a giant fan of [her canceled HBO show] The Comeback. I've been telling her how much I love it."
- CONTRIBUTORS Ashley Williams,
- With Jed Dreben,
- Linda Marx,
- Nicholas White.
April 18, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!