Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The Bachelor's Britt: 'I Cried Every Day' After I Was Sent Home
- The Best Photos from the Week of Feb. 23- Mar. 1, 2015
- The Bachelor: Women Tell All Recap: Britt Is a Beautiful Crier and Kelsey Explains Why Her Story Is So 'Amazing'
- One In a Million: Parents Take Home Two Sets of Identical Twin Girls
- Meryl Streep's Daughters Land Fashion Campaign (Plus, See Kristen Stewart's New Chanel Ad!)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 10, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 24
What Was Your Best Birthday Ever?
I went to Medieval Times with two busloads of friends for my 26th. We saw a show and ate turkey on a stick. And I came home with a sword!
I had an amazing birthday last year in Dubai. There were horses on the dunes, belly dancers and fireworks—it was incredible.
It was my 8th birthday. We rented out a whole skating rink and had ice-cream cake. I remember actually saying to my mom, "This is the best birthday ever!"
A couple of years ago, when I finally got the saltwater aquarium I wanted my whole life. There have been a few deaths, but the tank as a whole is still going strong.
My 30th. I had about 400 people up at my house, and I don't remember a damned thing.
- CONTRIBUTORS Danielle Anderson,
- With Carrie Bell,
- Jed Dreben,
- Wendy Grossman,
- Nicholas White.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!