Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Princess Stephanie Talks About Losing Her Mom, Princess Grace – and How Her Rescue Elephants Helped Her Find Peace
- Read the Cover Story: How Blake Shelton Is Moving On After Split
- VIDEO: Judge Sentences Domestic Violence Victim to Jail for Not Showing Up at Her Alleged Abuser's Trial
- VIDEO: Kendra Wilkinson Admits, 'I Don't Know What I Would Do' If an Intimacy Retreat Can't Fix My Marriage
- InStyle's Virtual Reality Experience Will Blow Your Mind (We Promise)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 10, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 24
What Was Your Best Birthday Ever?
I went to Medieval Times with two busloads of friends for my 26th. We saw a show and ate turkey on a stick. And I came home with a sword!
I had an amazing birthday last year in Dubai. There were horses on the dunes, belly dancers and fireworks—it was incredible.
It was my 8th birthday. We rented out a whole skating rink and had ice-cream cake. I remember actually saying to my mom, "This is the best birthday ever!"
A couple of years ago, when I finally got the saltwater aquarium I wanted my whole life. There have been a few deaths, but the tank as a whole is still going strong.
My 30th. I had about 400 people up at my house, and I don't remember a damned thing.
- CONTRIBUTORS Danielle Anderson,
- With Carrie Bell,
- Jed Dreben,
- Wendy Grossman,
- Nicholas White.
October 08, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!