Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jesse Tyler Ferguson's Date Night and More from Inside PEOPLE and TIME's D.C. Bash
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Kim and Rob Kardashian Send Loving Messages to Bruce Jenner
- Laverne Cox Congratulates Bruce Jenner: 'It Is Always Brave to Stand in One's Truth'
- Mark Wahlberg Makes a $250,000 Bet with Diddy on the Mayweather vs. Pacquaio Fight
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 10, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 24
See If You Can Find the Differences in These Two Pictures
On Nov. 20 Britain's Queen Elizabeth II, 81, and her husband, Prince Philip, 86, celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary. A few days earlier, in honor of the event, they gathered at London's Clarence House and posed with their heirs (left to right), Charles, 59, Andrew, 47, Anne, 57, and Edward, 43.
CHANGES KEEP SCORE
1. Prince Philip's hankie changed to purple.
2. Queen Elizabeth II is missing an earring.
3. The lamp on the right is missing its power cord.
4. Prince Philip's socks are now opaque.
5. The bottom two paintings are switched.
6. There is an extra candlestick in the lamp on the left.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!