Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Stanford Sexual Assault Convict Brock Turner to Be Released From Jail on Friday
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Vicki Gunvalson Has the Support of the Last RHOC Alum You'd Expect
- Kelly Dodd Defends Her Bad Behavior to Heather Dubrow: 'I Don't Just Attack People'
- Josh Murray and Nick Viall Clash in Explosive Bachelor in Paradise Showdown – and One New Arrival Creates Major Waves
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 10, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 24
See If You Can Find the Differences in These Two Pictures
On Nov. 20 Britain's Queen Elizabeth II, 81, and her husband, Prince Philip, 86, celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary. A few days earlier, in honor of the event, they gathered at London's Clarence House and posed with their heirs (left to right), Charles, 59, Andrew, 47, Anne, 57, and Edward, 43.
CHANGES KEEP SCORE
1. Prince Philip's hankie changed to purple.
2. Queen Elizabeth II is missing an earring.
3. The lamp on the right is missing its power cord.
4. Prince Philip's socks are now opaque.
5. The bottom two paintings are switched.
6. There is an extra candlestick in the lamp on the left.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!