Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- VIDEO: See Joanna Krupa's Egg-Retrieval Procedure
- The Style Top 5: The Best Star Style From the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- It's Another Girl for Dax Shepard and Kristen Bell!
- Which Former Boy Band Member Will Compete on The Amazing Race?
- Kim Kardashian Wore Fur-Lined Strappy Stilettos, and Yes, There are Photos
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Saturday December 20, 2014 02:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 10, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 24
See If You Can Find the Differences in These Two Pictures
On Nov. 20 Britain's Queen Elizabeth II, 81, and her husband, Prince Philip, 86, celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary. A few days earlier, in honor of the event, they gathered at London's Clarence House and posed with their heirs (left to right), Charles, 59, Andrew, 47, Anne, 57, and Edward, 43.
CHANGES KEEP SCORE
1. Prince Philip's hankie changed to purple.
2. Queen Elizabeth II is missing an earring.
3. The lamp on the right is missing its power cord.
4. Prince Philip's socks are now opaque.
5. The bottom two paintings are switched.
6. There is an extra candlestick in the lamp on the left.
December 19, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!