Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- KUWTK Recap: Kris Jenner Plans a Surprise Graduation Party for Kendall and Kylie
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Kobe Bryant Announces This Season Will Be His Last: Read His Emotional Good-Bye
- Caitlyn Jenner Gets Bangs! – See Her New Look
- John Legend Throws Chrissy Teigen a Birthday Bash at a Comedy Club – and Dave Chappelle Was There!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 10, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 24
See If You Can Find the Differences in These Two Pictures
On Nov. 20 Britain's Queen Elizabeth II, 81, and her husband, Prince Philip, 86, celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary. A few days earlier, in honor of the event, they gathered at London's Clarence House and posed with their heirs (left to right), Charles, 59, Andrew, 47, Anne, 57, and Edward, 43.
CHANGES KEEP SCORE
1. Prince Philip's hankie changed to purple.
2. Queen Elizabeth II is missing an earring.
3. The lamp on the right is missing its power cord.
4. Prince Philip's socks are now opaque.
5. The bottom two paintings are switched.
6. There is an extra candlestick in the lamp on the left.
November 26, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!