Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Johnny Depp's Daughter, 15, Makes Jaw-Dropping Red Carpet Debut at Chanel (Joining These Other A-List Daughters)
- The Best Photos from the Week of Mar. 23- Mar. 29, 2015
- WATCH: Gonzo Takes On Digital Underground's 'Humpty Dance' in Latest Muppet Mash-Up
- FROM TIME: Miley Says Indiana's Religious Freedom Law Supporters 'Are Dinosaurs, and They Are Dying Off'
- Angelina Jolie on Overcoming Difficulty: 'What Does Not Kill You Makes You Stronger'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 17, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 25
Turning Back the Clock!
While Filming Sex and the City (the Movie!), Carrie and Crew Pick Up Where They Left Off
A source says Parker has been getting Sapphire 3 Photo Abrasion facials, which use light therapy to promote collagen production in the skin.
KIM CATTRALL, 51
"I do a lot of cardio—I literally work my ass off!" she says. She also sees a dermatologist and gets weekly massage treatments to keep her skin looking young.
KRISTIN DAVIS, 42
Running, Pilates and yoga keep Davis fit, and "this is the healthiest set I've ever been on," she says. "We eat, but we eat healthy." Her favorite snack? Green Bars.
CYNTHIA NIXON, 41
"My hair is not normally red," says the natural blonde. "I had to dye it, and that was a shock. It was like, 'Wow. I haven't looked like this in a while!'"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!