Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Grey's Anatomy Fans Launch Petition to Bring Back McDreamy
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Woman Charged with Sealing Baby in Plastic Bag After Giving Birth At Work
- Jillian Michaels Shares Her Secret to Mom Sanity (Hint: No Kids Allowed!)
- From EW: Patrick Dempsey Opens Up About His Surprising Grey's Exit
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 17, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 25
Turning Back the Clock!
While Filming Sex and the City (the Movie!), Carrie and Crew Pick Up Where They Left Off
A source says Parker has been getting Sapphire 3 Photo Abrasion facials, which use light therapy to promote collagen production in the skin.
KIM CATTRALL, 51
"I do a lot of cardio—I literally work my ass off!" she says. She also sees a dermatologist and gets weekly massage treatments to keep her skin looking young.
KRISTIN DAVIS, 42
Running, Pilates and yoga keep Davis fit, and "this is the healthiest set I've ever been on," she says. "We eat, but we eat healthy." Her favorite snack? Green Bars.
CYNTHIA NIXON, 41
"My hair is not normally red," says the natural blonde. "I had to dye it, and that was a shock. It was like, 'Wow. I haven't looked like this in a while!'"
April 25, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!