Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- NBA Star Dwyane Wade's Cousin Killed in Chicago Crossfire: 'Another Act of Senseless Gun Violence'
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Donald Trump's Doctor Admits He Wrote GOP Nominee's Health Report in Just 5 Minutes
- Alicia Vikander and Michael Fassbender Open Up About Their Private Off-Screen Romance
- WATCH: Adrienne Bailon Dishes on Her 'Magical' Engagement to Israel Houghton: 'He Is Everything I Wanted and More'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 17, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 25
Turning Back the Clock!
While Filming Sex and the City (the Movie!), Carrie and Crew Pick Up Where They Left Off
A source says Parker has been getting Sapphire 3 Photo Abrasion facials, which use light therapy to promote collagen production in the skin.
KIM CATTRALL, 51
"I do a lot of cardio—I literally work my ass off!" she says. She also sees a dermatologist and gets weekly massage treatments to keep her skin looking young.
KRISTIN DAVIS, 42
Running, Pilates and yoga keep Davis fit, and "this is the healthiest set I've ever been on," she says. "We eat, but we eat healthy." Her favorite snack? Green Bars.
CYNTHIA NIXON, 41
"My hair is not normally red," says the natural blonde. "I had to dye it, and that was a shock. It was like, 'Wow. I haven't looked like this in a while!'"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!