Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Duff Goldman's Ice Cream Burritos Are Everything We Want for the Super Bowl, and In Life
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Mother Pleads Guilty to Assault After She Claimed for Years Her Daughters Suffered from Severe Health Problems
- Which Fellow Country Singer Is Keith Urban Crushing On?
- Jennifer Grey on Her Dad Joel Grey's Coming Out: 'I Feel Very Happy' for Him
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Friday January 30, 2015 07:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 17, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 25
Dancing with the Stars Champs More Than Friends?
As His Engagement Crumbles and Rumors Fly, Helio and Julianne Say They're Just Friends—but His Ex-Fiancée Isn't So Sure
On Nov. 28, the day after Castroneves and Hough won the Dancing title, Vazquez, 28, announced her engagement was off. Immediately there was speculation that the Brazilian racecar driver's chemistry with Hough went beyond the dance floor. The duo themselves deny any romance. "We're just good friends," Castroneves tells PEOPLE. Hough, who called off her own engagement to a dental student in May and has since stepped out a few times with Entourage's Kevin Connolly, seconds that: "Gosh, no! I love Helio like he is my brother." And Dancing's Karina Smirnoff (who dates her ex-partner Mario Lopez) adds, "We've never seen anything backstage. I don't think they're [dating]." Still, Vazquez "thought there was something going on" starting with the first episode, says a Castroneves pal. "She didn't feel good about the future with him."
Sources say things had been rocky since Castroneves headed to L.A. in August to train with Hough. Castroneves told TV Guide last month the show "has been a big test" for the relationship. "If something goes wrong ... it's better to find out now."
Now that it has, the Dancing champ is moving on. Performing in the Walt Disney World Christmas Day Parade in Orlando Nov. 29, he and Hough "were all business," says a source. "Nothing out of the ordinary. They seem like friends."
- Monica Rizzo/Los Angeles,
- Mary Margaret/Los Angeles,
- Linda Marx/Miami,
- Steve Helling/Orlando.
January 30, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!