Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Lance Bass: 'I Can See How Women Are Scared to Come Forward' About Sexual Harassment
- Read the Cover Story: How Blake Shelton Is Moving On After Split
- Texas Woman Visits All 30 MLB Stadiums in Honor of Late Mother: 'She Was with Me the Whole Journey'
- The Chic (Celeb-Loved) Flats You Need in Your Closet
- FROM EW: Charlize Theron in Talks to Play a Former CIA Assassin in The Gray Man – a Role Once Intended for Brad Pitt
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 17, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 25
Dancing with the Stars Champs More Than Friends?
As His Engagement Crumbles and Rumors Fly, Helio and Julianne Say They're Just Friends—but His Ex-Fiancée Isn't So Sure
On Nov. 28, the day after Castroneves and Hough won the Dancing title, Vazquez, 28, announced her engagement was off. Immediately there was speculation that the Brazilian racecar driver's chemistry with Hough went beyond the dance floor. The duo themselves deny any romance. "We're just good friends," Castroneves tells PEOPLE. Hough, who called off her own engagement to a dental student in May and has since stepped out a few times with Entourage's Kevin Connolly, seconds that: "Gosh, no! I love Helio like he is my brother." And Dancing's Karina Smirnoff (who dates her ex-partner Mario Lopez) adds, "We've never seen anything backstage. I don't think they're [dating]." Still, Vazquez "thought there was something going on" starting with the first episode, says a Castroneves pal. "She didn't feel good about the future with him."
Sources say things had been rocky since Castroneves headed to L.A. in August to train with Hough. Castroneves told TV Guide last month the show "has been a big test" for the relationship. "If something goes wrong ... it's better to find out now."
Now that it has, the Dancing champ is moving on. Performing in the Walt Disney World Christmas Day Parade in Orlando Nov. 29, he and Hough "were all business," says a source. "Nothing out of the ordinary. They seem like friends."
- Monica Rizzo/Los Angeles,
- Mary Margaret/Los Angeles,
- Linda Marx/Miami,
- Steve Helling/Orlando.
October 10, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!