Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Lena Dunham's First Food Photo Gets Gwyneth Paltrow's Stamp of Approval
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- 'Cute Mug Shot Girl' Alysa Bathrick Arrested Again
- She Rocks, Too! Watch Ozzy Osbourne's Daughter Aimée's New Music Video
- Mariska Hargitay: How Olivia Benson Inspired Me to Help Survivors of Abuse
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 17, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 25
Man with a Mission
In New Orleans with Angelina and the Kids, Brad Pitt Launches a New Campaign to Rebuild the Katrina-Devastated Lower Ninth Ward
On Dec. 3 they were the backdrop for the launch of Make It Right, a new campaign spearheaded by Brad Pitt to help rebuild the devastated area. "My hope is," he said, while Angelina Jolie and son Maddox, 6, looked on proudly, "that we can grow this thing."
Pitt, who bought a home with Jolie in the city's French Quarter in January, pledged $5 million of his own funds for the $22.5 million project, which aims to begin by building 150 homes. The pink tents will remain in place for five weeks, after which Pitt and his partners hope to begin construction. "We can get families in homes by next summer," says Pitt. "There's no reason why we can't do 1,000 homes, 10,000 homes, 100,000 homes."
For more information or to make a donation, visit MAKEITRIGHTNOLA.ORG
- Mary Green/New Orleans.
March 05, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!