Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kendall Jenner on Her Nipple Piercing: 'I Had the Idea Before Kylie!'
- Read the Cover Story: How Blake Shelton Is Moving On After Split
- Dine with the Stars: The Best Restaurants for Spotting Celebrities
- President Obama Will Visit Families of Oregon Shooting Victims – Amid Boycotts and Threats of Protest
- VIDEO: Demi Lovato Is an Uncontrollable Badass in 'Confident' – Watch Now!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 17, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 25
Man with a Mission
In New Orleans with Angelina and the Kids, Brad Pitt Launches a New Campaign to Rebuild the Katrina-Devastated Lower Ninth Ward
On Dec. 3 they were the backdrop for the launch of Make It Right, a new campaign spearheaded by Brad Pitt to help rebuild the devastated area. "My hope is," he said, while Angelina Jolie and son Maddox, 6, looked on proudly, "that we can grow this thing."
Pitt, who bought a home with Jolie in the city's French Quarter in January, pledged $5 million of his own funds for the $22.5 million project, which aims to begin by building 150 homes. The pink tents will remain in place for five weeks, after which Pitt and his partners hope to begin construction. "We can get families in homes by next summer," says Pitt. "There's no reason why we can't do 1,000 homes, 10,000 homes, 100,000 homes."
For more information or to make a donation, visit MAKEITRIGHTNOLA.ORG
- Mary Green/New Orleans.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!