Archive Page - 12/1/12 39 years, 2,080 covers and 53,257 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- FIRST LOOK: Phineas and Ferb Mash-Up Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Heroes Among Us: Ohio Man Helps WWII Veterans Fulfill a Lifelong Dream – Seeing Their Memorial
- Jessica Chastain: Wearing Elizabeth Taylor's Jewels Was 'A Little Scary!'
- Clare Bowen Says to 'Expect the Unexpected' on Nashville's Finale
- Is That Andrew Garfield in Spider-Man Garb Shooting Hoops with Kids?
On Newsstands Now
- Brad's Devotion: The Inside Story
- Oklahoma Tornado: Heroic Rescues
- Michael Douglas on Catherine's Health
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Thursday May 23, 2013 07:10AM EDT
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 17, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 25
Man with a Mission
In New Orleans with Angelina and the Kids, Brad Pitt Launches a New Campaign to Rebuild the Katrina-Devastated Lower Ninth Ward
On Dec. 3 they were the backdrop for the launch of Make It Right, a new campaign spearheaded by Brad Pitt to help rebuild the devastated area. "My hope is," he said, while Angelina Jolie and son Maddox, 6, looked on proudly, "that we can grow this thing."
Pitt, who bought a home with Jolie in the city's French Quarter in January, pledged $5 million of his own funds for the $22.5 million project, which aims to begin by building 150 homes. The pink tents will remain in place for five weeks, after which Pitt and his partners hope to begin construction. "We can get families in homes by next summer," says Pitt. "There's no reason why we can't do 1,000 homes, 10,000 homes, 100,000 homes."
For more information or to make a donation, visit MAKEITRIGHTNOLA.ORG
- Mary Green/New Orleans.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!