Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: Kristen Stewart and Nicholas Hoult Try to Resist Their Feelings in Clip from Sci-Fi Drama Equals
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Khloé Kardashian Feels Conflicted About Her Exes: 'If People Are Destructive to You Emotionally, That Still Doesn't Mean You Can't Love Them'
- Mother-in-Law of Murdered Texas Fitness Instructor Shares Love Story Between Her Son and Daughter-in-Law: 'She Was Definitely the One'
- WATCH: Jennifer Holliday Surprises The View's Whoopi Goldberg with Superstar Co-Host Karaoke Performance of 'And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 17, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 25
—KRISTEN BELL, at a 2007 NASCAR Nextel Cup Series event
MARSDEN'S FAIRY-TALE MARRIAGE
He may play a fairy-tale prince in Disney's Enchanted, but is hunky actor James Marsden a real-life romantic? "My wife [actress Lisa Linde] thinks I'm romantic if I get up with the crying baby and let her sleep in," says Marsden, 34, who has two children, Jack, 6, and Mary, 2, with Linde. Fair enough. But what about over-the-top romance? "Early on in the relationship, there was lots of serenading on the beach and things like that," he says. "But once you have kids ... romance could be filling her car up with gas or making her coffee."
MIRA'S COLD-WEATHER FIX: SHOPPING!
When the mercury outside dips, actress Mira Sorvino, 40, knows the perfect replacement for a day at the park with her kids: a day of retail therapy! "We were walking around Georgetown [in Washington, D.C.] and it was very cold—too cold to play in the park," says Sorvino, who was in town to host a party for Capitol File magazine and brought daughter Mattea, 3, and son Johnny, 1. "So we went inside the mall, to the Hello Kitty store, and we broke Mommy's bank!"
3 Questions For ...
This Christmas' Regina King
1 DO YOU HAVE A FAVORITE CHRISTMAS MEMORY?
The year I got my Barbie camper was huge for me. I was like, "I've been waiting for this! Everyone is going to want to come over. I can't wait to go outside and tell everybody I got a Barbie camper!"
2 WHAT WOULD MAKE YOUR PERFECT CHRISTMAS NOW?
If we didn't have the threat of global warming. Just to be able to wake up in the morning and say, "Eh, throw the recycling in the trash can."
3 YOU WERE A CHILD ACTRESS AND YOU'VE REMAINED SCANDAL-FREE. HOW DID YOU DO IT?
I'd rather be scandal-free than scandalous! When I was a child, we didn't have the Internet. There's a lot that kids are exposed to now because of that. When I was a kid, having a microwave was hot.
- CONTRIBUTORS Melody Wells,
- With Reagan Alexander,
- Paul Chi,
- Wendy Grossman,
- Alondra Hernandez,
- Scott Huver.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!