Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Princess Kate In Red as She and Prince William Highlight Help for Stressed Families
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Inside Scott Eastwood's Emotional Apologetic Phone Call to the Father of Ex-Girlfriend Who Died in Car Crash
- California Woman Gets 50 Years for Murdering Olympic Medalist Husband Who She Accused of Beating Her
- Italy Earthquake: Girl, 10, Rescued From Rubble as Death Toll Rises to 247
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 17, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 25
Top Model's Autistic Beauty
Coping with Asperger's, Heather Kuzmich Opens Up About Competing on America's Next Top Model—and Why She Feels Like a Winner
The fifth-place contestant says she's thrilled to have been a beacon of "Aspie pride." Growing up, "I was at the bottom of the totem pole," says Kuzmich, who's heading back to school at the Illinois Institute of Art—Chicago (where she has a serious boyfriend) and hopes to continue modeling. "I wanted to be a role model for girls who aren't the most popular and are picked on." One ex-schoolmate posted an online apology for having bullied her. He must have a crush on her now, she jokes: "So that's why you were teasing me!"
Despite some on-air strife, she says she and her fellow models "got along really well." The hardest part was staying poised: "I worked my butt off. It's really hard for it not to seem hard!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!