Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The SAG Dresses That We Can't Take Our Eyes Off Of
- The Style Top 5: A Look at a Sexy New Jeans Ad (Starring Adrian Grenier)
Kendall Jenner's Makeup Secret & More
- See the Most Stunning Red Carpet Arrivals from the SAG Awards
- Who in the Cast of Girls Is Most Likely to Steal Food – or Break Wind?
- See the Full House Cast Reunite – And Sing the Theme Song!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Monday January 26, 2015 09:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 17, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 25
See If You Can Find the Differences in These Two Pictures
His first season with the Los Angeles Galaxy soccer team came to a less than spectacular end in late November, but David Beckham is not without a new goal. On Nov. 28 he visited a Sydney department store to promote his fragrance Instinct and give a few jerseys to his still devoted fans.
CHANGES KEEP SCORE
1. The fans to the left of Beckham are swapped
2. His autograph on the jersey to his left is now gone
3. On the same jersey, the MLS emblems were removed
4. Beckham's shirt is buttoned up
5. His name on the jersey above his shoulder is misspelled
6. The button flap is flipped on the female fan to his right.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!