Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Inside the RHOBH Reunion: Why Brandi Is 'Furious'
- The Style Top 5: Cara Delevingne Gets Handsy With Her BFFs, Kim Kardashian's Unique Way of Thanking Her Fans and More
- This Cat Just Realized She's Being Filmed
- Why Did Conan O'Brien Go to Cuba?
- From Dusk Till Dawn Star Eiza González Is the New Face of Neutrogena!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 17, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 25
See If You Can Find the Differences in These Two Pictures
His first season with the Los Angeles Galaxy soccer team came to a less than spectacular end in late November, but David Beckham is not without a new goal. On Nov. 28 he visited a Sydney department store to promote his fragrance Instinct and give a few jerseys to his still devoted fans.
CHANGES KEEP SCORE
1. The fans to the left of Beckham are swapped
2. His autograph on the jersey to his left is now gone
3. On the same jersey, the MLS emblems were removed
4. Beckham's shirt is buttoned up
5. His name on the jersey above his shoulder is misspelled
6. The button flap is flipped on the female fan to his right.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!