Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Princess Diana: The Queen of Hearts
- Read the Cover Story: Meet the American Heroes Who Stopped French Train Attack
- The 16 Greatest Food Moments in Music Videos
- Kris Reveals Kim's Pregnancy Cravings: 'She Probably Shouldn't Eat Too Many Sweets ... But She Loves My Desserts'
- Pop's Princesses Party Together: Rihanna and Katy Perry Hit the Town in N.Y.C.
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 17, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 25
LOST 32 LBS.
in 6 months!
After hitting her goal weight Genie Francis is ready to share her big diet secret: "Keep it boring." Since May, when the General Hospital star became a spokeswoman for Medifast, she has lost 32 lbs. by drinking the plan's shakes and eating lean protein, brown rice and salad. "By keeping food monotonous, you stop relying on it for anything other than sustenance," she says. Weight lifting and a treadmill also helped. "I feel 15 years younger," says Francis, who can be seen Dec. 8 in the Hallmark Channel film The Note. "I've been given a second chance."
3 WEEKS AFTER
Before giving birth to daughter Ever Gabo on Nov. 3, Jovovich tipped the scale at 192 lbs. Though 20 lbs. thinner, she says she's in no rush to get back to 130. "Honestly, the only thing I've been doing is not eating a lot of cupcakes."
JERI RYAN IS PREGNANT, HUNGRY AND MARRIED TO A CHEF
The Shark star and her husband, chef Christophe Émé of L.A.'s Ortolan, are expecting a baby in March.
What are you craving?
Escargots. I won't let him take it off the menu. He's sick of it.
Has pregnancy put you off foods?
No. I've been lucky.
Has he gained sympathy weight?
No! He's gotten ripped. It's unfair.
- CONTRIBUTORS Charlotte Triggs,
- Ashley Williams,
- With Jeryl Brunner,
- Bethany Lye,
- Mary Margaret,
- Christina Tapper,
- Ulrica Wihlborg.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!