Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Halle Berry Looks Flawless in a Bikini at 50
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- DeKoding KarJenner Style: Why Kendall Cuts Her T-Shirts
- Lauren Conrad Revealed That a Certain Game of Thrones Actress Is Her Girl Crush
- Utah Woman Doctors Said Was Infertile Gives Birth Hours After Learning She Was Pregnant: 'It's a Miracle,' Husband Says
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 05, 2005
- Vol. 64
- No. 23
Tom: 'I Bought a Sonogram Machine'
Here's Looking at You, Kid: Tom Cruise Tells Barbara Walters His Latest Baby Splurge
The devices, which use ultrasound waves to allow a peek at a fetus's development, can cost anywhere from $15,000 to over $200,000. (Cruise's rep declined to comment on the purchase.) So does Tom know if their camera-ready kid is a boy or a girl? "No, I don't," he said. "Barbara, I would tell you. I would say, I know if it's a boy or a girl and I'm not telling you.' " Walters asked, "So what do you see?" Said Cruise: "A little baby."
It's wait and see for wedding plans too, according to Cruise. "We are gonna get married next summer or early fall," he told Walters. "We don't have a date set yet." Walters volunteered to catch the bouquet. But before Babs can dive for the flowers, Cruise has work to do. He and Holmes recently left for Shanghai, where he'll spend a couple of weeks on location to film scenes for Mission: Impossible 3, due out next May.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!