Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Prince William Takes a Break from the Royal Baby Watch to Attend a Solemn Ceremony with the Queen
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- What Recently Got Bloodline Star Kyle Chandler to Bust a Move?
- Wife Finds Husband Trapped Under SUV After Premonition of Danger
- Nepal Earthquake in Kathmandu Kills At Least 800
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 05, 2005
- Vol. 64
- No. 23
Tom: 'I Bought a Sonogram Machine'
Here's Looking at You, Kid: Tom Cruise Tells Barbara Walters His Latest Baby Splurge
The devices, which use ultrasound waves to allow a peek at a fetus's development, can cost anywhere from $15,000 to over $200,000. (Cruise's rep declined to comment on the purchase.) So does Tom know if their camera-ready kid is a boy or a girl? "No, I don't," he said. "Barbara, I would tell you. I would say, I know if it's a boy or a girl and I'm not telling you.' " Walters asked, "So what do you see?" Said Cruise: "A little baby."
It's wait and see for wedding plans too, according to Cruise. "We are gonna get married next summer or early fall," he told Walters. "We don't have a date set yet." Walters volunteered to catch the bouquet. But before Babs can dive for the flowers, Cruise has work to do. He and Holmes recently left for Shanghai, where he'll spend a couple of weeks on location to film scenes for Mission: Impossible 3, due out next May.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!