Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Inside Gene Wilder's Final Days and Private Health Battle
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- T-Pain Thanks Fans for Support Following Fatal Stabbing of His Niece
- Miranda Kerr on Orlando Bloom's Nude Paddleboarding Photos: 'What Were You Thinking?'
- Chris Brown's Alleged Victim Speaks out After His Arrest for Assault: 'He Knows What He Has Done'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
TAKING THE WHEEL Brown, who moved to Cliffside Park, N. J., with mom Joyce, 43, earlier this year to pursue his music career (dad Clinton, 40, and sister Lytrell, 25, remain in Tappahannock), can't wait to buy his first ride—he really wants a 2006 Range Rover. Only one problem. "My mom won't let me get my license because [she] thinks I'm irresponsible," says Brown, laughing. "I'm gonna admit it—I am irresponsible."
LADIES FIRST "I'm girl crazy; I can't help it," says Brown. "I didn't have to have any game to talk to girls—all I had to do was sing, and they'd be like, 'Ooh, you can sing!' " Not that being a heartthrob doesn't have its dangers. At one concert frenzied fans pulled him off the stage. "I never once was scared like, 'I could lose my life!' " he says. "I was like, 'Wow, they love me this much?' "
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!