Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Empire Engagement! Trai Byers Pops the Question to Co-Star Grace Gealey
- Read the Cover Story: Inside Blake & Miranda's Shocking Split
- Alicia Silverstone's Brother Arrested on Marijuana Charges
- Whitney Cummings Opens Up About 25 Lb. Weight Gain: "I was Too Skinny Before"
- Former Boxing Champ Victor Ortiz Arrested at Kenny Chesney Concert
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
TAKING THE WHEEL Brown, who moved to Cliffside Park, N. J., with mom Joyce, 43, earlier this year to pursue his music career (dad Clinton, 40, and sister Lytrell, 25, remain in Tappahannock), can't wait to buy his first ride—he really wants a 2006 Range Rover. Only one problem. "My mom won't let me get my license because [she] thinks I'm irresponsible," says Brown, laughing. "I'm gonna admit it—I am irresponsible."
LADIES FIRST "I'm girl crazy; I can't help it," says Brown. "I didn't have to have any game to talk to girls—all I had to do was sing, and they'd be like, 'Ooh, you can sing!' " Not that being a heartthrob doesn't have its dangers. At one concert frenzied fans pulled him off the stage. "I never once was scared like, 'I could lose my life!' " he says. "I was like, 'Wow, they love me this much?' "
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!