Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Scandal's Bellamy Young: 'We Do Something We've Never Done Before' On Tonight's Episode
- Read the Cover Story: The Untold Love Story Behind American Sniper
- The Bachelor's Juelia on Chris's Kissing Habit: 'It's Not a Bad Thing!'
- Of Course This Is What Katy Perry Wears to a Super Bowl Press Conference
- Military Wife and Mother Slashes Children's Throats 'To Keep House Quiet' for Husband
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Thursday January 29, 2015 07:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 24, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 26
JUDE LAW planned a knockout night in Las Vegas Dec. 8: He watched fellow Brit Ricky Hatton battle FLOYD MAYWEATHER JR. at the MGM Grand. But when the actor, who turns 35 Dec. 29, hit club LAX later that night, he had no idea he'd celebrate his birthday too. Says an observer: "He [was] genuinely surprised when the cake arrived." He made a quick recovery—and partied until 4 a.m.
PEOPLE'S GRAMMY KICKOFF PARTY
Host FERGIE took a breather with PETE WENTZ (who performed with his band Fall Out Boy) during the Dec. 6 bash sponsored by Avon mark at Avalon Hollywood. Also there: LAUREN CONRAD and EMMY ROSSUM.
STRIDE GUM HOLIDAY PARTY
KRISTEN BELL looked picture-perfect at new Hollywood hot spot Goa Dec. 6, where she was joined by DAVE ANNABLE and CHACE CRAWFORD.
DEMI MOORE was at the birth of SOLEIL MOON FRYE's 2-year-old daughter. And when Frye's second baby is born this spring? "I hope so," Moore said at the Dec. 6 opening of the Little Seed, Frye's eco-friendly baby store in L.A. Frye assured her: "She's the best birthing coach in the entire universe!"
Just weeks before her wedding to EDDIE MURPHY, TRACEY EDMONDS and 14 gal pals headed to Tao Las Vegas, where they dined then danced until the early morning Dec. 8. Says Edmonds: "I loved every moment."
Beyoncé Knowles and JAY-Z stopped by Dior and Chanel during his 38th-b-day trip to Paris. "It may have been his birthday," says a source. "But it seems she got the presents."
- CONTRIBUTORS Ashley Williams,
- With Shruti Dhalwala,
- Jennifer Garcia,
- Mark Gray,
- Peter Mikelbank.
January 29, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!