Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Celebrate Two-Year Wedding Anniversary in Italy, Where They Married: 'You Make Me So Happy!'
- Read the Cover Story: Céline Dion: 'I Lost the Love of My Life'
- Actor Chris Noth's Mom, Pioneering CBS Correspondent Jeanne Parr, Dies at 92
- WATCH: Did Jennifer Lawrence Really Take an Ambien While Filming The Hunger Games?
- Anne Hathaway Clears Up 'Unintentional Shade' after Posting Kardashians Meme: Says It's 'Not My Style'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 24, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 26
NO NOSE JOB
Deborah Gibson knows her nose. "If I turn to the right, it has a slope. If I turn to the left, it looks more like a hook." She blames a bad angle in the photo on the left for starting rumors that she had a poorly executed rhinoplasty. "I'm comfortable in my own nose!" says the '80s pop star, 37, a self-described "big wimp," who adds that she's been under the knife only to get her wisdom teeth out. "I'm petrified of surgery." And of blending in. "In L.A., everyone's got the same nose. I love that I don't look like every other girl."
WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE BODY PART?
This is the most toned they've ever been. I think it's from constantly carrying my two daughters."
—DENISE RICHARDS (with Sam)
I'll wear sweaters that are kind of open."
It makes all my clothes look good, gives them a little more character and it perks up everything else."
"There are parts of my body I don't mind and parts I absolutely can't stand. I don't need somebody pointing them out to me—trust me—I know they're there. I give Jennifer Love Hewitt all the support in the world. She's beautiful."
- CONTRIBUTORS Michelle Tan,
- With Shannon Bradley,
- Laura Hahn,
- Arnesa Howell,
- Scott Huver.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!