Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Watch Britney Spears and James Corden Sing 'Toxic' in New Carpool Karaoke Teaser
- Read the Cover Story: The Final Five: Their Amazing Journey!
- Alabama Recall Their Early Days Bonding Over Baseball, Cheap Guitars and a Scuffy Pair of Sneakers
- EpiPen Maker Under Fire After Hiking Price of Live-Saving Injector to $500
- Married at First Sight's Lillian Vilchez on Why She Cried After Sex: 'I Had a Freak-Out Moment'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 24, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 26
NO NOSE JOB
Deborah Gibson knows her nose. "If I turn to the right, it has a slope. If I turn to the left, it looks more like a hook." She blames a bad angle in the photo on the left for starting rumors that she had a poorly executed rhinoplasty. "I'm comfortable in my own nose!" says the '80s pop star, 37, a self-described "big wimp," who adds that she's been under the knife only to get her wisdom teeth out. "I'm petrified of surgery." And of blending in. "In L.A., everyone's got the same nose. I love that I don't look like every other girl."
WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE BODY PART?
This is the most toned they've ever been. I think it's from constantly carrying my two daughters."
—DENISE RICHARDS (with Sam)
I'll wear sweaters that are kind of open."
It makes all my clothes look good, gives them a little more character and it perks up everything else."
"There are parts of my body I don't mind and parts I absolutely can't stand. I don't need somebody pointing them out to me—trust me—I know they're there. I give Jennifer Love Hewitt all the support in the world. She's beautiful."
- CONTRIBUTORS Michelle Tan,
- With Shannon Bradley,
- Laura Hahn,
- Arnesa Howell,
- Scott Huver.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!