Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- There Is Crying in Baseball! Shortstop Tears up on Field After Hearing He Was Traded from Team Where He's Played Since Age 16
- Read the Cover Story: The Bachelorette's Kaitlyn and Shawn 'It Was Love At First Sight!'
- Jason Segel and Jimmy Fallon Get Giggly During a Hysterical Game Of 'Word Sneak'
- Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Schumer Are Vacationing Together: 6 Reasons Why We Need Them to Be Best Friends
- Watch Marcus Grodd and Lacy Faddoul Walk Down the Aisle on Bachelor in Paradise
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 24, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 26
Scott Baio Weds!
The Former Happy Days Star and Legendary Bachelor, 46, Finally Takes the Plunge
Baio certainly is now: In early November, Sloan gave birth to the couple's first child, a daughter whose name has not been released. "Scott really dotes on that baby," says a guest. "You could tell how much he loves her." His affection for his new wife shined through as well. Says Gold: "He is just really happy. He and Renee are amazing partners."
After Baio and Sloan said "I do" at dusk on a high-rise rooftop, guests noshed on grilled shrimp, melon and prosciutto. "It's the end of an era," said pal Jason Hervey, former The Wonder Years star and executive producer of Baio's VH1 reality show, which begins its second season in January. "This is a huge, overwhelming thing in his life, but it feels absolutely right."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!