Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The Voice Star Jordan Smith Weds His Longtime Love Kristen Denny
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- Meghan King Edmonds Opens Up About Pregnancy Hormones: 'I Was Happy But I Was Sad'
- WATCH: Matthew McConaughey Reveals Which of His Female Costars He Really Had a Crush On Growing Up
- WATCH: Jamie Lynn Spears Reveals Sister Britney's Advice for Dealing With Public Scrutiny: "Trust Yourself"
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 24, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 26
The Princess Bride Turns 20!
Two Decades Ago the Comedy Enchanted Audiences. Here the Leading Man and His Castmates Look Back on the Fractured Fairy Tale—And How It Changed Their Lives
The dashing swashbuckler, 45, has a new princess: daughter Dominique, born April 24. She's not his only fan. "To this day women of all ages still want me to say, 'As you wish,'" he says.
Robin Wright Penn
A star of the soap Santa Barbara, she got the part because "no one else had that stunning beauty," says director Rob Reiner. Now 41, she has kids Hopper, 14, and Dylan, 16, with husband Sean Penn.
CATCHING UP WITH THE CAST
[This article contains a table. Please see hardcopy of magazine or PDF.]
ANDRE THE GIANT
Working with 7'4", 500-plus-lb. Andre the Giant was no small feat. "I've never seen anybody so big. No horse would hold him, so we had a pulley system where we lowered him from the ceiling onto the horse," says Reiner of the wrestling star, who played Fezzik. Andre, who died of heart failure in 1993 at age 46, "was such a sweet guy," adds Reiner. "We miss him." Well, perhaps not all parts of him. "One day he let rip a wind only a giant could make," Elwes fondly recalls, "then smiled and said, 'Oops! Sorry!'"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!