Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kim and Kanye Visit Lamar in the Hospital Before Khloé's Big Thanksgiving Dinner
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- 13 Things We Can Learn from Hillary Clinton's #TBT Photos
- Ben and Jessa (Duggar) Seewald's Sweet Thanksgiving Message for Son Spurgeon: 'We Are So Happy to Be Parents!'
- Hate Jean Shopping? We Just Found the Most Universally Slimming Pants Ever
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 24, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 26
See If You Can Find the Differences Between These Two Pictures
Geri Halliwell wowed the crowd with her post-baby bod on Dec. 2 in Vancouver, where the Spice Girls kicked off their world tour. Halliwell, 35, who gave birth to daugter Bluebell Madonna in May 2006, recently told PEOPLE, "I never go on a diet—at all. I go for walks, a little bit of yoga. That's it."
6 CHANGES KEEP SCORE
1. The guy behind the dancer on the far left disappeared
2. Geri's boot got taller
3. She lost a belt loop on the left
4. The glove of the dancer with his hand on her thigh got some fingertips
5. There's an additional stripe on his pants
6. The dancer on the far right lost a stripe.
November 23, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!