Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Chelsea Handler Defends Playboy Op-Ed About Having Two Abortions After Receiving Criticism Over Tone of Article
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- Blac Chyna Displays Growing Bump in Form-Fitting Baby Blue Dress
- Kylie Jenner's Latest Snaps (Pretty Much) Confirm She and Tyga Have Rekindled Their Romance
- Husband and Daughters Beg For Their Lives in Chilling 911 Calls Placed Moments Before Texas Mom Opened Fire
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 24, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 26
Kiefer's Life in Jail
Because he's considered a long-term inmate, the actor gets his own 8' × 10' room with a toilet, sink and water fountain.
Prisoners get three meals a day through slots in their cell doors. So far, Sutherland has had cornflakes and eggs for breakfast, chili and sandwiches for lunch. And for dinner? Chicken à la king.
As a jail worker, he spends a few hours a day laundering the sheets, towels and blankets. Soon he'll serve meals to the other 10 or so inmates. He's ready to work: On day three, he asked, "Is there anything else you need me to do?"
Lights go on around 7:30 a.m., and the men can have two showers a day and two visitors between 1 and 4 p.m. Sutherland's duties mean he can roam the facility most of the day. As for downtime, he has TV access—and has gotten over 100 pieces of fan mail a day.
- Reported by Ken Lee/Los Angeles.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!