- Indecent Exposure Charges Dropped Against Arizona Teen Who Flashed Football Yearbook Photo
- Read the Cover Story: Prince Harry: Finding My Purpose
- Modern Family's Eric Stonestreet Opens Up About Mother Jamey Surviving Cancer: 'The Key Is Hope'
- Watch Janet Jackson's New Music Video for 'Dammn Baby' Following Pregnancy Reports
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- December 24, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 26
There Is a Santa Claus
Or at Least Thousands of Kids Think So When They Get a Letter Back from This Guy in North Pole, Alaska
GREAT EXPECTATIONS: One boy's request for a personal elf.
AMERICA'S MOST WANTED: The Xbox 360.
MOST UNLIKELY: A woman's inquiry: Could Santa help her get pregnant?
A LUMP OF COAL: "Some kids told me they were going to poison my milk because I didn't bring them what they asked for the previous year."
ON THE SPOT: One girl managed to track down Gaborik, called him and asked, "Is this Santa?" he says. "I was stuck, so I said, 'Yes it is.' She was calling from the school bus—on her cell phone!"
WHY BOTHER? "Gabby just really wants to put a smile on as many kids' faces as he can," says Connie Bileddo, a.k.a. volunteer Elf Jangles. "That's why everyone in town wants to help him."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!