Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,168 covers and 54,870 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Stephen Fishbach's Survivor Blog: How the Sole Survivor Won the Game
- Read the Cover Story: Family and Friends Remember Robin Williams
- FIRST LOOK: Boston Marathon Bombing Survivor Finds Dream Wedding Dress
- Judge Exonerates 14-Year-Old Boy Who Was Executed 70 Years Ago
- Watch the Merriest, Most Musical Christmas Prank Ever (VIDEO)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Thursday December 18, 2014 11:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 24, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 26
There Is a Santa Claus
Or at Least Thousands of Kids Think So When They Get a Letter Back from This Guy in North Pole, Alaska
GREAT EXPECTATIONS: One boy's request for a personal elf.
AMERICA'S MOST WANTED: The Xbox 360.
MOST UNLIKELY: A woman's inquiry: Could Santa help her get pregnant?
A LUMP OF COAL: "Some kids told me they were going to poison my milk because I didn't bring them what they asked for the previous year."
ON THE SPOT: One girl managed to track down Gaborik, called him and asked, "Is this Santa?" he says. "I was stuck, so I said, 'Yes it is.' She was calling from the school bus—on her cell phone!"
WHY BOTHER? "Gabby just really wants to put a smile on as many kids' faces as he can," says Connie Bileddo, a.k.a. volunteer Elf Jangles. "That's why everyone in town wants to help him."
December 18, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!