Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- What do Emma Watson's Harry Potter Costars Think About Her Beauty and the Beast Role?
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- PEOPLE's Guide to the 2015 Super Bowl
- Astronaut Includes His Dogs in Official NASA Portrait
- Seattle's Starbucks vs. New England's Dunkin' Donuts – There's One Clear Winner Here
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Saturday January 31, 2015 04:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 31, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 27
Star of the Year
Patrick Dempsey's 2007 Was A Year for the Ages: A Hit Show, A Box Office Smash and A New Set of Twin Boys
PATRICK'S 2007 CHECKLIST
• STILL PRIME TIME'S HOTTEST DOC
After four seasons Grey's Anatomy is still on top, and this year he nabbed a People's Choice Award for Favorite Male TV Star.
• SCORED A BIG-SCREEN HIT
As if millions of women didn't already think of him as Prince Charming, he brought the fantasy to life in Enchanted. Next up: Made of Honor.
• PROVED BEST THINGS COME IN TWOS
10-month-old twins Darby and Sullivan joined daughter Talula, 5. "Being a dad is the meaning of life," he says.
• NEW FACE OF VERSACE
Not that he isn't hot in scrubs, but imagine what he'll look like after Donatella gets her hands on him.
• I'M A DOLL. LITERALLY
His Enchanted character was turned into a doll. It even has great hair.
• THE COOLEST HOBBY ON EARTH
Grand-Am race car driver—need we say more?
January 31, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!