- Tom Hanks Pulls a Forrest Gump While Filming New Movie
- Read the Cover Story: How Blake Shelton Is Moving On After Split
- Taylor Swift is the New Queen of Instagram!
- French Train Attack Hero Expected to Make Full Recovery: 'He's Quite A Fighter'
- Yolanda Foster Reveals Daughter Bella Hadid and Son Anwar Have Battled Lyme Disease
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- February 04, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 4
What Are You Doing to Keep Busy During the Writers' Strike?
Reading. I'm into Eat, Pray, Love—I love that book.
Traveling. I went to Turks and Caicos, Monterrey, and I'm going to Paris Fashion Week. "Psyched" does not even cover how I feel about that!
Cleaning out my closets. I found old journals I had written in 1993. One hopes that you progress and evolve, but it's the same stuff you're still [complaining] about.
Training for the marathon. I'm going to kick [Katie Holmes'] ass!
Being a newlywed! It's fun to be home and married. I've been cooking and eating, cooking and eating. I've gained 10 lbs. just being on strike.
—EVA LONGORIA PARKER
I literally am trying like every moment to find something to do. [husband Jason Sehorn] can't wait for this thing to be over. He's like, "Isn't there a movie in Saigon you can do?"
- CONTRIBUTORS Danielle Anderson,
- With Reagan Alexander,
- Shayna Rose Arnold,
- Jed Dreben,
- Scott Huver,
- Jenny Sundel,
- Nicholas White.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!