Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Twitter Has Lots of Feelings About The Bachelor Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff's Split
- Read the Cover Story: The Duggars' Dark Secrets
- Reese Witherspoon, Selma Blair and Sarah Michelle Gellar's Cruel Intentions Reunion: 'Best Girls Night of the Year!!!'
- Harrison Ford 'Very, Very Happy' to Be Back in the Air for the First Time Since Plane Crash
- Watch 3 Scathing Takes on the Duggar Molestation Scandal
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 04, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 4
The Juno Star (and Best Actress Nominee!) Tells Us What She Really Wants to Wear to the Oscars
Don't be fooled by the charmingly Canadian self-deprecation. (She's from Halifax, where her dad is a graphic designer and her mom a teacher.) Page, who turns 21 on Feb. 21, is the epitome of cool in young Hollywood. As the pregnant teen Juno in the box-office hit, she won over audiences and critics alike; in person, she doesn't disappoint. There's her artsy taste in movies ("I bawl in Harold and Maude"), her unfussy taste in footwear (sneakers, please), and then there's this youthfully exuberant riff on her hidden talent: "I can juggle a soccer ball on my head for, like, a really long time."
Still living in Nova Scotia, Page—who began acting at 10 and broke out in '06's Hard Candy—just signed on to star in Whip It!, Drew Barrymore's directorial debut. In the meantime, she'll be figuring out what to wear to the Feb. 24 Oscars. When it comes to high-glam fashion, "People kind of help me out," she admits. "I'm not going to lie to you. If I was up to my own devices, it wouldn't work out so good."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!