Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: Find Out If John Krasinski Ever Snooped on an Ex!
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- See the Unique Antique Engagement Ring Home and Family Star Mark Steines Gave Julie Freyermuth
- Stunned Minnesota Community Mourns 5-Year-Old Abducted and Strangled: 'We Just Want to Know Why'
- In Love – But Very Tired! Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green's Life with Newborn Son Journey
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 04, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 4
The Juno Star (and Best Actress Nominee!) Tells Us What She Really Wants to Wear to the Oscars
Don't be fooled by the charmingly Canadian self-deprecation. (She's from Halifax, where her dad is a graphic designer and her mom a teacher.) Page, who turns 21 on Feb. 21, is the epitome of cool in young Hollywood. As the pregnant teen Juno in the box-office hit, she won over audiences and critics alike; in person, she doesn't disappoint. There's her artsy taste in movies ("I bawl in Harold and Maude"), her unfussy taste in footwear (sneakers, please), and then there's this youthfully exuberant riff on her hidden talent: "I can juggle a soccer ball on my head for, like, a really long time."
Still living in Nova Scotia, Page—who began acting at 10 and broke out in '06's Hard Candy—just signed on to star in Whip It!, Drew Barrymore's directorial debut. In the meantime, she'll be figuring out what to wear to the Feb. 24 Oscars. When it comes to high-glam fashion, "People kind of help me out," she admits. "I'm not going to lie to you. If I was up to my own devices, it wouldn't work out so good."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!