Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Beauty Queen Sentenced to Prison in Fake Cancer Scam: She 'Literally Stole from Dying People'
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Michael Lohan Expresses Concern for 'Frantic' Daughter Lindsay Following Alleged Altercation with Fiancé: 'I Wanted to Get Her to a Safe Place'
- WATCH: AHS Releases First Teasers for Mysterious Season 6 – and They're Predictably Terrifying
- WATCH: Jazz Jennings Nervously Prepares for Her First Date – Even Though She Admits, 'I Still Don't Know My Sexual Orientation'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 04, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 4
At Her Movie Premiere, Teen Superstar Miley Cyrus Debuts a Darker Do and a More Grown-Up Style
At 15, the Hannah Montana star—and headliner of one of the hottest concert tours—enjoys standing out from the crowd. "She wanted to get away from the idea of the Hollywood blonde," says Cyrus' hairstylist David Medelye, who dyed the singer's locks a deep chocolate brown to give her a "rock glam" look. "We call it the Anti-Hannah."
A fashion trendsetter for teens and tweens, Cyrus has always been pro-change. "Miley is a style chameleon," says her stylist Tara Swennen. "She can change her character at any time. If she's feeling like a rocker chick, she's going to wear a vest and boots over her jeans. The next day, if she wants to look like a classy lady, she's going to flip to the premiere dress. She likes taking risks." And she does it often. "In two years, I'm sure she'll change it up again," says Medelye. "That's just her personality."
In fact, by the end of her big night, Cyrus already had plans to change into a different look: her pajamas. After being on the road for three months, Cyrus says the best part of being back in L.A. is "I get to sleep in my own bed tonight!"
- Monica Rizzo/Los Angeles,
- Jenny Sundel/Los Angeles.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!