Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Tina Fey and Amy Poehler On Their Decades-Spanning Friendship: We're 'Found' Sisters
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Kyle Richards on Yolanda Foster's Health Crisis: She's 'Just Struggling to Survive'
- Sarah Palin Opens Up About Her 'Toughest Year' Yet – Including Her Cancer Scare and Getting 'Canned' by Fox News
- Nude and Shoe'd! Joan Smalls, Gigi Hadid and Lily Aldridge Go Naked in New Stuart Weitzman Campaign
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 04, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 4
At Her Movie Premiere, Teen Superstar Miley Cyrus Debuts a Darker Do and a More Grown-Up Style
At 15, the Hannah Montana star—and headliner of one of the hottest concert tours—enjoys standing out from the crowd. "She wanted to get away from the idea of the Hollywood blonde," says Cyrus' hairstylist David Medelye, who dyed the singer's locks a deep chocolate brown to give her a "rock glam" look. "We call it the Anti-Hannah."
A fashion trendsetter for teens and tweens, Cyrus has always been pro-change. "Miley is a style chameleon," says her stylist Tara Swennen. "She can change her character at any time. If she's feeling like a rocker chick, she's going to wear a vest and boots over her jeans. The next day, if she wants to look like a classy lady, she's going to flip to the premiere dress. She likes taking risks." And she does it often. "In two years, I'm sure she'll change it up again," says Medelye. "That's just her personality."
In fact, by the end of her big night, Cyrus already had plans to change into a different look: her pajamas. After being on the road for three months, Cyrus says the best part of being back in L.A. is "I get to sleep in my own bed tonight!"
- Monica Rizzo/Los Angeles,
- Jenny Sundel/Los Angeles.
December 01, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!