Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Behati Prinsloo's Skirt Flies Up on the Red Carpet: See Her Marilyn Moment
- Read the Cover Story: Avril Lavigne Opens Up About Her Secret Health Crisis
- How Does Jon Hamm Unwind After Playing Don Draper on Mad Men?
- Rob Kardashian Calls Scott Disick a 'Legend' on Instagram
- Shop This Flattering Jumpsuit Before It Sells Out (Again!)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 11, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 5
She Flew Under Hollywood's Radar—Until Oscar Voters Saw Her in Gone Baby Gone
Oscar voters, however, now know exactly who she is: a supporting actress nominee for Gone, as a South Boston drug addict searching for her kidnapped daughter. After the nominations, "I had 300 e-mails," says the single Queens native. "I don't have 300 friends!" For Oscar-night advice, she's turned to best friend Patricia Clarkson, a nominee in 2004. "She said, 'Remember, it all goes back: the dress, the shoes, the purse,'" says Ryan, who is now filming the drama The Imperial Life in the Emerald City with Matt Damon. "It should be that way. You revel in it. Then you go back to work."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!