Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Gunman Kills Man, Shoots Himself at Manhattan Home Depot, NYPD Says
- The Style Top 5: A Look at a Sexy New Jeans Ad (Starring Adrian Grenier)
Kendall Jenner's Makeup Secret & More
- Ashley Wagner Makes History at Figure Skating Championship (VIDEO)
- Caution: These Super Bowl Dips Will Make You Melt
- Go Behind-the-Scenes of the Sundance Film Festival!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday January 25, 2015 05:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 11, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 5
Look Who's Looking Good!
A Month After New Year's Resolutions, Here Are Hollywood's Standout Slimdowns
Cycling keeps him fit. "I'm trying to get up to 50 miles a day," says Dempsey, 42; dancing in Enchanted was also "a great workout."
DROPPED TWO DRESS SIZES!
The 23-year-old star has dropped "two stone" (28 lbs.) since starring in London's Chicago. But she told the Mail on Sunday, "I would never want to be perfect. I like that I have round bits."
TAKES PRIVATE YOGA LESSONS
Ashtanga Vinyasa yoga toned up the businesswoman and former model, 26. "We do a combination of stretching and strength," says her instructor Troy Mills.
CUT OUT RED MEAT AND DESSERTS!
At 48, he credits push-ups—"100 in the morning and 100 in the evening"—with winning "Torso of the Week" in a British magazine.
SHE LOST 28 LBS.!
After having a baby last year, the Medifast diet spokeswoman, 38, says, "My face and stomach went down, and my butt and thighs look great!"
- CONTRIBUTORS Amy Elisa Keith,
- With Kristin Harmel,
- Lesley Messer,
- Beth Perry.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!