Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- RHOA Reunion: Did Apollo Ever Get Physical with Phaedra?
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Daytime Emmys Awards 2015: And the Winners Are ...
- Game of Thrones Recap: 'High Sparrow'
- KUWTK: Rob Says Scott's Drunken Antics Have Him Acting 'Crazy'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 11, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 5
Look Who's Looking Good!
A Month After New Year's Resolutions, Here Are Hollywood's Standout Slimdowns
Cycling keeps him fit. "I'm trying to get up to 50 miles a day," says Dempsey, 42; dancing in Enchanted was also "a great workout."
DROPPED TWO DRESS SIZES!
The 23-year-old star has dropped "two stone" (28 lbs.) since starring in London's Chicago. But she told the Mail on Sunday, "I would never want to be perfect. I like that I have round bits."
TAKES PRIVATE YOGA LESSONS
Ashtanga Vinyasa yoga toned up the businesswoman and former model, 26. "We do a combination of stretching and strength," says her instructor Troy Mills.
CUT OUT RED MEAT AND DESSERTS!
At 48, he credits push-ups—"100 in the morning and 100 in the evening"—with winning "Torso of the Week" in a British magazine.
SHE LOST 28 LBS.!
After having a baby last year, the Medifast diet spokeswoman, 38, says, "My face and stomach went down, and my butt and thighs look great!"
- CONTRIBUTORS Amy Elisa Keith,
- With Kristin Harmel,
- Lesley Messer,
- Beth Perry.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!