Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Watch Janet Jackson's New Music Video for 'Dammn Baby' Following Pregnancy Reports
- Read the Cover Story: Prince Harry: Finding My Purpose
- WATCH: Gwen Stefani Lets George Clooney and Julia Roberts Hitch a Ride for Her Carpool Karaoke with James Corden
- Former Presidents George Bush Sr. and Son Bush Jr. Will Not Endorse Donald Trump as a Presidential Candidate
- Chrissy Teigen Shows off Her Envy-Inducing Three-Week Post-Baby Body
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 08, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 18
That Certain Glow
Three Stars Share the Unexpected Joys of Expecting
MARCH 27, 2006
8 MONTHS PREGNANT
"It was the last stage, and I was feeling much more tired," said Shields, 40, who, with husband Chris Henchy, 42, welcomed daughter Grier Hammond on April 18. "The baby had so much energy, she kicked all night." But even while she was keeping up with daughter Rowan, 3, the actress carved out R&R time for herself. "I realized the happier I was, the more healthy the pregnancy, so I got my nails done and my hair blown out. I felt great."
APRIL 10, 2006
5 MONTHS PREGNANT
"I feel bigger," says ABC's World News Tonight coanchor, 43, who has a 3-year-old son, Zachary, with husband Marc Cohn, 46. "Any woman who's been pregnant twice will tell you, you get bigger faster the second time." Though this time around has been harder on her—"I'm more tired, I feel sicker"—she admits that moms-to-be "perhaps have more of a glow. The only time I have decent fingernails is when I'm pregnant or nursing."
APRIL 5, 2006
7 MONTHS PREGNANT
"I'm like, 'I only have two more months?'" says the Law & Order: SVU star, 42, who's expecting her first baby with husband Peter Hermann, 38. "I can't wait to meet this child, but I also don't want it to end. I feel more beautiful and goddessy than I ever have." Another plus? "Rosy cheeks. I don't need rouge or bronzer. What I have inside is so much more beautiful than anything I could apply to my face."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!