Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Watch Sons of Anarchy's Drea De Matteo Get Engaged During a Whitesnake Concert
- Read the Cover Story: The Bachelorette's Kaitlyn and Shawn 'It Was Love At First Sight!'
- FROM EW: Is Beyoncé Joining the Cast of the The Wiz Live!?
- Amy Poehler on Wet Hot American Summer Reunion: Everyone Was Still as 'Immature' as They Were 15 Years Ago
- Ben Affleck Nanny Christine Ouzounian Wasn't Obsessed with Celebs, Thought Job Was a 'Good Business Opportunity,' Friend Says
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 08, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 18
That Certain Glow
Three Stars Share the Unexpected Joys of Expecting
MARCH 27, 2006
8 MONTHS PREGNANT
"It was the last stage, and I was feeling much more tired," said Shields, 40, who, with husband Chris Henchy, 42, welcomed daughter Grier Hammond on April 18. "The baby had so much energy, she kicked all night." But even while she was keeping up with daughter Rowan, 3, the actress carved out R&R time for herself. "I realized the happier I was, the more healthy the pregnancy, so I got my nails done and my hair blown out. I felt great."
APRIL 10, 2006
5 MONTHS PREGNANT
"I feel bigger," says ABC's World News Tonight coanchor, 43, who has a 3-year-old son, Zachary, with husband Marc Cohn, 46. "Any woman who's been pregnant twice will tell you, you get bigger faster the second time." Though this time around has been harder on her—"I'm more tired, I feel sicker"—she admits that moms-to-be "perhaps have more of a glow. The only time I have decent fingernails is when I'm pregnant or nursing."
APRIL 5, 2006
7 MONTHS PREGNANT
"I'm like, 'I only have two more months?'" says the Law & Order: SVU star, 42, who's expecting her first baby with husband Peter Hermann, 38. "I can't wait to meet this child, but I also don't want it to end. I feel more beautiful and goddessy than I ever have." Another plus? "Rosy cheeks. I don't need rouge or bronzer. What I have inside is so much more beautiful than anything I could apply to my face."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!