Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Erin Andrews to Miss Week 3 of DWTS to 'Support' Boyfriend Jarret Stoll 'Whose Nephew Passed Away'
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Tatyana Ali Reveals Newborn Son's Name: Baby Edward 'Has Opened My Heart to a Bottomless Depth of Feeling'
- They're with Her: The Mystery Behind the Will & Grace Reunion Is Solved!
- Inside Shay Mitchell's Glam Guesthouse
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 08, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 18
Beyoncé Knowles / Ryan Seacrest
To play the lead in the film adaptation of the Broadway smash Dreamgirls, Knowles, 24, subjected herself to bushy eyebrows, frumpy suits and unflattering '60s-style wigs.
THE RESULT: Total transformation ("Very not cute," she told reporters)—and a bit of self-revelation about what life might have been like if she hadn't been born beautiful. "To be honest," she said, "I feel people would have acknowledged my talent a lot more."
Not everyone can juggle four grueling hosting jobs. "Oh yeah, I'm obsessive-compulsive," says Seacrest, 31. That explains a few things:
"Before I leave the house I have to see if there is something in my teeth. I check all the time."
"I'm obsessed with hair in the ear or in the nose. And I'm obsessed with fresh breath."
"My whole left side is my worst feature. I always try to turn around so people don't face my left side."
"Everything in my house stays to the right," he says jokingly. "If you have dinner at my house, you have to sit to my right."
September 24, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!