Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom Wear Matching Tamagotchis for Their Met Gala Looks!
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- Karlie Kloss Has Her Met Gala Gown Cut Right Off Her to Make an Afterparty Dress
- See Madonna's Cheeky Met Gala Look from the Front and the Back
- Go Behind the Scenes As Maria Sharapova Gets Ready for the Met Gala!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 08, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 18
Beyoncé Knowles / Ryan Seacrest
To play the lead in the film adaptation of the Broadway smash Dreamgirls, Knowles, 24, subjected herself to bushy eyebrows, frumpy suits and unflattering '60s-style wigs.
THE RESULT: Total transformation ("Very not cute," she told reporters)—and a bit of self-revelation about what life might have been like if she hadn't been born beautiful. "To be honest," she said, "I feel people would have acknowledged my talent a lot more."
Not everyone can juggle four grueling hosting jobs. "Oh yeah, I'm obsessive-compulsive," says Seacrest, 31. That explains a few things:
"Before I leave the house I have to see if there is something in my teeth. I check all the time."
"I'm obsessed with hair in the ear or in the nose. And I'm obsessed with fresh breath."
"My whole left side is my worst feature. I always try to turn around so people don't face my left side."
"Everything in my house stays to the right," he says jokingly. "If you have dinner at my house, you have to sit to my right."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!