Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Lupita Nyong'o's Oscars Dress Reportedly Returned to Los Angeles Hotel
- The Style Top 5: Cara Delevingne Gets Handsy With Her BFFs, Kim Kardashian's Unique Way of Thanking Her Fans and More
- VIDEO: Would Host Chris Harrison Ever Be The Bachelor?
- Bobbi Kristina Brown: What The Latest Medical Developments Really Mean
- Couple Married 67 Years Die Together Holding Hands
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 08, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 18
Beyoncé Knowles / Ryan Seacrest
To play the lead in the film adaptation of the Broadway smash Dreamgirls, Knowles, 24, subjected herself to bushy eyebrows, frumpy suits and unflattering '60s-style wigs.
THE RESULT: Total transformation ("Very not cute," she told reporters)—and a bit of self-revelation about what life might have been like if she hadn't been born beautiful. "To be honest," she said, "I feel people would have acknowledged my talent a lot more."
Not everyone can juggle four grueling hosting jobs. "Oh yeah, I'm obsessive-compulsive," says Seacrest, 31. That explains a few things:
"Before I leave the house I have to see if there is something in my teeth. I check all the time."
"I'm obsessed with hair in the ear or in the nose. And I'm obsessed with fresh breath."
"My whole left side is my worst feature. I always try to turn around so people don't face my left side."
"Everything in my house stays to the right," he says jokingly. "If you have dinner at my house, you have to sit to my right."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!