Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Friday Actor Reynaldo Rey Dies at 75
- Read the Cover Story: The Duggars' Dark Secrets
- Drew Barrymore Gets Her Groove On at Dance-Party Workout Class
- From EW: Future Scientists Can Apply for a Big Bang Theory Scholarship at UCLA
- Twitter Has Lots of Feelings About The Bachelor Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff's Split
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 08, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 18
A Deadly Scam?
Police in the Kissel Case Grill a Suspect in What May Have Been a Suicide-by-Hit-Man Fraud
Trujillo has said he "totally did not kill" Kissel, and he submitted to a lie-detector test. Meanwhile, an e-mail from Kissel's estranged wife, Hayley, cropped up, in which she said she hated Andrew, whom she was divorcing, so much that she could see herself "pummeling him to death and just enjoying the sensation of each and every shot." Hayley's attorney Nathan Dershowitz calls the missive an example of "a spouse venting." As for the suicide-by-hit-man theory, Dershowitz says Hayley doesn't discount it at all. "Andrew was a strange person in some respects," says Dershowitz, "and had some strange acquaintances."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!