Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- See Suge Knight's Lengthy Rap Sheet
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Telemarketer Call Saves Oregon Woman's Life After Ex Attacks Her
- What Does Eddie Redmayne Plan to Do After the Oscars (Hint: Not Much!)
- What Is Jay Z Buying for $56 Million?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Friday January 30, 2015 04:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 08, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 18
A Deadly Scam?
Police in the Kissel Case Grill a Suspect in What May Have Been a Suicide-by-Hit-Man Fraud
Trujillo has said he "totally did not kill" Kissel, and he submitted to a lie-detector test. Meanwhile, an e-mail from Kissel's estranged wife, Hayley, cropped up, in which she said she hated Andrew, whom she was divorcing, so much that she could see herself "pummeling him to death and just enjoying the sensation of each and every shot." Hayley's attorney Nathan Dershowitz calls the missive an example of "a spouse venting." As for the suicide-by-hit-man theory, Dershowitz says Hayley doesn't discount it at all. "Andrew was a strange person in some respects," says Dershowitz, "and had some strange acquaintances."
January 30, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!