Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Mila Kunis Displays Her Baby Bump at Bad Moms Premiere
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- Khloé Kardashian Reveals She 'Hated' Doing Celebrity Apprentice, Says Donald Trump 'Would Not Make a Good President'
- Meryl Streep Gives Powerful Speech as Hillary Clinton Trumps Donald in Convention Star Power
- Ellen Pompeo Reveals Her Age Was the Reason She Stayed on Grey's Anatomy: 'I Knew My Clock Was Ticking in Hollywood'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 01, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 17
After a Bad Breakup, Christina Milian Pulls No Punches on Her New Album (Sorry, Nick Cannon)
The result is an album, So Amazin' (due May 16), full of songs about love, heartache and bitterness, including the track "Who's Gonna Ride." Is it a shot at Cannon? "I'm not trying to put Nick in a bad light, but I mean, that's what happened," says Milian, 24. "I'm expressing my true, real life. But some of it is based on my other ex-boyfriends." (For his part, Cannon, 25, seems unfazed: "Sometimes you gotta get your aggression out," he told the Chicago Tribune. "I lift weights, she makes dis records. I was the bad guy, so it was coming to me.")
Those days of staying in bed all day crying seem long gone. Between singing and acting—she's costarring with Veronica Mars star Kristen Bell in the summer thriller Pulse—Milian fills her days with boxing ("it keeps away those love handles") and hikes with girlfriends behind her San Fernando Valley home. As for getting back into the singles scene? "I'm definitely dating," she says, "but I'm careful." Yet optimistic too: "I feel like I've moved on, and when you have good energy, good people come into your life."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!