Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- KUWTK Recap: Kris Jenner Plans a Surprise Graduation Party for Kendall and Kylie
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Kobe Bryant Announces This Season Will Be His Last: Read His Emotional Good-Bye
- Caitlyn Jenner Gets Bangs! – See Her New Look
- John Legend Throws Chrissy Teigen a Birthday Bash at a Comedy Club – and Dave Chappelle Was There!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 22, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 20
Grey's Anatomy's Justin Chambers
Between Shifts on Grey's Anatomy, Hunk-in-Residence Justin Chambers Plays a Devoted Father of Five
LANGUAGE BARRIER: Having to learn medical jargon on Anatomy, where he plays arrogant intern Alex Karev, has been a challenge for Chambers. "Anything with more than two syllables for me is tough, so I just have to say it over and over again," he says.
PREMED: Before he started acting, Chambers modeled in Europe. (That was after jobs at Hardee's and as an orthopedic shoe salesman.) Moving to New York in 1992, he met Keisha, then a booker at a modeling agency. "I remember the moment when I started to like her. I was in her office and she was at her desk, and it was kind of sexy the way she dialed the phone with a pencil," says Chambers. "It was business, then friendship, then lovers. She's a very special girl."
CHILDREN'S WARD: "I'm a silly, goofy dad," says Chambers, who has teatime with his younger daughters and plays games where "they'll put a hat on me and I'll play an old English woman," he says. But that's a piece of crumpet compared to keeping up with his eldest's text messages. "She does all these words, like 'lol,'" he says. "I don't know any of that stuff."
November 26, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!