Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,184 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Swedish Woman, 25, Awarded $18M in Sexual Harassment Suit Against Wall Street Boss
- The Best Photos from the Week of June 22- June 29, 2015
- Former Steubenville High Schooler Convicted of Rape to Play Football in Community College
- Model Sarah Stage Defends Post-Baby Bikini Photo After Commenters Accuse Her of Using Photoshop
- Team Tyga? Khloé Kardashian Wraps Up Kylie Jenner and Her Boyfriend in a Hug
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 22, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 20
Grey's Anatomy's Justin Chambers
Between Shifts on Grey's Anatomy, Hunk-in-Residence Justin Chambers Plays a Devoted Father of Five
LANGUAGE BARRIER: Having to learn medical jargon on Anatomy, where he plays arrogant intern Alex Karev, has been a challenge for Chambers. "Anything with more than two syllables for me is tough, so I just have to say it over and over again," he says.
PREMED: Before he started acting, Chambers modeled in Europe. (That was after jobs at Hardee's and as an orthopedic shoe salesman.) Moving to New York in 1992, he met Keisha, then a booker at a modeling agency. "I remember the moment when I started to like her. I was in her office and she was at her desk, and it was kind of sexy the way she dialed the phone with a pencil," says Chambers. "It was business, then friendship, then lovers. She's a very special girl."
CHILDREN'S WARD: "I'm a silly, goofy dad," says Chambers, who has teatime with his younger daughters and plays games where "they'll put a hat on me and I'll play an old English woman," he says. But that's a piece of crumpet compared to keeping up with his eldest's text messages. "She does all these words, like 'lol,'" he says. "I don't know any of that stuff."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!