Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Andra Day Is 'So Excited' About Serena Williams Choosing Her Song for the 2015 U.S. Open
- The Best Photos from the Week of August 24- August 30, 2015
- PHOTOS! The Muppets' Kermit the Frog Photographed with New Girlfriend After Split from Miss Piggy
- Get All the Details on Nikki Reed and Ian Somerhalder's 'Lovebirds' Wedding Cake
- Nikki Reed and Ian Somerhalder's Official Wedding Photos Are Here (Spoiler: They're Beyond Gorgeous!)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 03, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 8
George & Sarah Is She the One?
The Former Bachelor Is More Committed—and in Love—Than Ever
How happy? "God knows—he claims he will never settle down," says Swinton with a laugh. And yet, there are signs of commitment: It has been months since Larson, 29, a native of Kent, Wash., has worked at the various Vegas nightspots where she earned her living before sparks flew with Clooney, 46, her longtime acquaintance, at the Ocean's Thirteen premiere party in town in June. Instead, she has been at Clooney's side, whether resting her head on his shoulder during a break from a peace conference in Rome in December (he spoke about Darfur), holding his hand while he did press for Clayton in Manhattan in January, or sharing close moments in Vegas in February. "She is such a sweetheart," says a source. "They are so comfortable together."
And then some. On Feb. 15, after a romantic Valentine's Day that included Cirque du Soleil's "Love" show, the two got down to friskier business: They watched topless showgirls during the Crazy Horse Paris show at the MGM Grand, slow-danced at the Palms Casino Resort Playboy Club (his head was often buried in her shoulder) and, at 1:15 a.m., retreated to their Palms suite, featuring an indoor waterfall and a round rotating bed with mirrored ceiling. As Swinton observes, "George is full of vim and vigor." Still, there is more between him and Larson than heat—there is heart. "He's her dream guy," says a Larson pal. "He's a gentleman. They make each other happy."
- Mark Gray/Las Vegas,
- Jen Garcia/Los Angeles,
- Amy Elisa Keith/Los Angeles,
- Monique Jessen/London.
September 01, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!