Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Parent, Niece Arrested After 'Ambush' Attack on Middle School Teacher in New York
- Read the Cover Story: Jill and Derick Dillard Share Their Baby Boy's Dramatic Arrival
- Jason Hoppy's Lawyer Responds To Bethenny Frankel's 'Homeless' Comment
- Former Voice Stars Wish Blake Shelton Well Before Sunday's ACMs (VIDEO)
- Jaden Smith Turns Heads at Coachella with His Ever-Evolving Style
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 03, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 8
—REESE WITHERSPOON, whose fairy-tale comedy Penelope is due Feb. 29, on some of her best qualities
3 Questions For ... MARISKA HARGITAY
1 YOU VOICE A BABY IN A NEW JOHNSON'S CARTOON (WWW.TOUCHINGBOND.COM), THAT'S QUITE A DEPARTURE FROM DET. OLIVIA BENSON IN LAW & ORDER: SVU, HUH?
I've been doing voices my whole life. Friends used to wind me up at parties, like, "Do Joan! Do the Realtor!" To this day they're like, "You're on SVU? It doesn't make sense."
2 BUT BABY TALK?
Of course everyone says they hate baby talk, but mine was not annoying.
3 YOU AND HUSBAND PETER HERMANN HAVE A 20-MONTH-OLD SON. DO YOU HAVE DATE NIGHT?
Date night? We just want to hang out with August! We do a lot of dancing at our house—he's a little dancer.
"That even on their worst day, they are more complex and dynamic than any man I know on his best day"
—RYAN REYNOLDS, on what he learned about women from his female costars in the romantic comedy Definitely, Maybe
JENNY McCARTHY, STARRING IN THE WEBISODE SERIES IN THE MOTHERHOOD, DISHES ON...
Mom myths: We don't wear granny panties.
Whether or not she'll have more children: I am officially done. I told my eggs don't even bother.
A major oops: I got invited to the Academy Awards one year and I wore a dress by Valentino. I went to the Vanity Fair party and he was there, so I went up to him and said, "Thank you so much—everyone is going crazy over my dress." And he said, "You're wearing it backwards!" He never loaned me a dress again.
- CONTRIBUTORS Danielle Anderson,
- With Paul Chi,
- Mark Dagostino,
- Lauren Lazaruk.
April 18, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!