Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Cuban Catwalk! Chanel Hosts First-Ever Fashion Show in Cuba
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- Britney Spears Shows off 'Favorite' New Swimsuit as She Showcases Slender Physique in Instagram Snaps
- Will Smith Recalls Baby Making Moments in Sweet Tribute to Wife Jada – and His Kids Listen in Too!
- Donald Trump Named Presumptive GOP Nominee As Ted Cruz Drops Out of Presidential Race
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 03, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 8
Brad & Angelina Snow Way, Snow How!
Hitting the Slopes in California for Some Family Bonding, a Proud Brad Helps His Boys Learn to Ski While Angelina and the Girls Cheer Them on
Family bonding is clearly the main agenda these days for Pitt, 44, and Angelina Jolie, 32, who made the most of their wintry getaway to the town of Mammoth Lakes, a picturesque ski haven in the Sierra Nevada mountain range located about 300 miles from Los Angeles. Whether cozying up in their rented slopeside cabin, lunching at the lodge's cafeteria or cheering on their boys at Sledz tubing park, the couple kept things low-key and kid-centric—even as Jolie's puffy parkas and lack of ski time continued to fuel speculation that the actress may be expecting again. On the slopes Feb. 15, "she was just happy sitting back and watching," says an observer. Coming off of a two-day humanitarian mission to Iraq, the actress was obviously relishing the downtime. "I love being a mom," she said on a rare night out with Pitt at the Santa Barbara, Calif., film festival on Feb. 2, "and I think that's my big passion: my family." Baby on the way or not, for now, it's clear that she and Pitt are enjoying making memories with their tight-knit crew of six.
- Johnny Dodd/Mammoth Lakes,
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!