Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Joan Rivers 'Can We Talk?' Exhibit Coming to Grammy Museum
- Read the Cover Story: The Duggars' Dark Secrets
- Ariana Grande's Brother Frankie Is Headlining His Own Tour
- VIDEO: Tyler Posey and Costars Spill Secrets About Teen Wolf's 'Menacing and Scary' Villains
- Joe Manganiello: I'm Fine Being 'Celebrity Eye Candy'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 03, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 8
BODY AFTER BABY!
Only four months after giving birth to daughter Olive, Fisher, 32, is back in her size-27-waist jeans. How'd she shed the 55 lbs. she packed on while pregnant? "I eat a lot of veggies and salmon," she says, adding that "a bit of breast-feeding" helped, as does being "blessed with good genes."
FOUR MONTHS AFTER GIVING BIRTH
NINE MONTHS PREGNANT
PENN JILLETTE'S BALLROOM BODY
Magician Penn Jillette hasn't yet set foot on the dance floor for this season's Dancing with the Stars (which premieres March 17), but he has already done a disappearing act. "I've lost 47 lbs.," says the 6'6" Jillette, 52, who over 10 months has whittled his way down from 316 to 269 lbs. by running eight miles a day. "The producers told me to get into really good shape." And if they suggest he wax his chest? "They're welcome to it!" he says. "I have very little body hair."
- CONTRIBUTORS Ashley Williams,
- With Reagan Alexander,
- Sal Morgan.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!