Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jordan Nickerson, 7-Year-Old Cancer Patient Taylor Swift Serenaded, Is in Remission (VIDEO)
- The Best Photos from the Week of Dec. 15- Dec. 21, 2014
- Missing College Student's Keys Found Almost One Month After He Went Missing
- Camila Alves Blogs: My 5 Easy-to-Make Holiday Recipes
- Jackie Chan's Son, Jaycee, Indicted on Drug Charge in China
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Monday December 22, 2014 04:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 25, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 7
Make no doubt about it, my kid will dance; he will be on the beach and he will be taking hikes with a wild bandanna on.
—MATTHEW, on what he expects to have in common with his child
You think that now, and then you have your child and realize they're nothing like you expect them to be. You could literally give birth to a conservative Republican who is a brainiac in math.
Regardless, he or she is still going to have a little rhythm!
"I was eating at Chipotle and there were 300 teenagers in the building. They were standing awkwardly in the corner like, 'Oh my God! Is that him?' One girl kept yelling, 'It's not him!' So I yelled back, 'I am McLovin!' She ran, jumped my booth, grabbed my face and was kissing my cheek and taking my picture."
—CHRISTOPHER MINTZ-PLASSE, on how the smash hit comedy Superbad made him a modern-day film icon of sorts
3 Questions For...
The Eye's Jessica Alba
1. ARE YOU ENJOYING YOUR PREGNANCY?
It's more like something has taken over my body, and you have to just surrender and allow your body to do what it needs to do. It's the most incredible thing in the world, but at the same time it's very emotional and bizarre.
2. ANY CRAVINGS?
Lemonade. That's something I never really cared about before. I drank a lot of coffee and have replaced that with lemonade.
3. HOW DO KIDS REACT TO YOU, BEING THAT YOU HAVE SUPERHERO STATUS [SHE'S FANTASTIC FOUR'S SUE STORM]?
A few of them have asked me to go invisible. I have to say, "I can't do it without my suit on." That's the good answer because there's no way I'm putting it on unless I'm on-set!
- CONTRIBUTORS Danielle Anderson,
- With Scott Huver.
December 22, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!