Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Bradley Cooper: Why American Sniper Was 'Life-Changing'
- The Best Photos from the Week of Jan. 19- Jan. 25, 2015
- Johnny Depp & Amber Heard's Matchy-Matchy Couple Style: You Into It?
- Finally, the Full Budweiser Puppy Super Bowl Ad Is Here
- Former College Student Charged with Trying to Have Ex-Boyfriends Killed is Released from Jail
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Wednesday January 28, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 25, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 7
The following evening, stars including Whitney Houston, Andrea Bocelli and Carrie Underwood gathered for PEOPLE's exclusive annual photo shoot with RCA Music Group chairman and CEO Clive Davis (see page 66). On Grammy night everyone from Seal to Miley Cyrus stopped to chat at the PEOPLE.com platform on the red carpet. And when the winner for best country album was announced, it was Judy Homan, 50, of Saratoga, Calif.—the winner of PEOPLE's first Ultimate Music Fan contest—who helped present the prize to Vince Gill. For more of the weekend's pitch-perfect moments, check out our Grammy coverage, starting on page 60.
January 28, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!