Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The SAG Dresses That We Can't Take Our Eyes Off Of
- The Style Top 5: A Look at a Sexy New Jeans Ad (Starring Adrian Grenier)
Kendall Jenner's Makeup Secret & More
- See the Most Stunning Red Carpet Arrivals from the SAG Awards
- Who in the Cast of Girls Is Most Likely to Steal Food – or Break Wind?
- See the Full House Cast Reunite – And Sing the Theme Song!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Monday January 26, 2015 09:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 03, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 8
What I Bring on Tour: Natasha Bedingfield
The Well-Traveled Singer Shares Her Must-Haves for Life on the Road, International Shopping Treasures and What She Always Plucks from Hotels
Since last fall, Bedingfield, 26, has trekked all over the U.S., while on tour with Justin Timberlake ("He's really down to earth," she says) and promoting her new album Pocketful of Sunshine. But Bedingfield, best known for her 2005 hit "Unwritten"—The Hills' theme song—doesn't mind the transient lifestyle. "I have such a great job, it's worth it to arrive somewhere, wake up and then leave," says the singer. "You get good at packing really quick." (Well, usually: During a recent vacation in Costa Rica with her boyfriend, a documentary filmmaker, "I left my iPod in the car," she says.) Another perk? "I always like stealing slippers from hotels," she admits. The slipper-collecting singer cracked open her two giant suitcases—"I've nicknamed them the Fridge and the Freezer," she jokes—to reveal her must-haves to PEOPLE.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!