Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Police Find Gun at Chris Brown's Home After Woman Claims He Threatened Her with Weapon: Reports
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Meet American Girl's Newest Doll Melody: An African-American Living in Detroit During the Civil Rights Era
- Usher on Life as a Dad: My Last Perfect Day with My Wife and Kids Was …
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Get Cozy on Vacation: 'They're Having Fun for Now,' Says Source
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 03, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 8
What I Bring on Tour: Natasha Bedingfield
The Well-Traveled Singer Shares Her Must-Haves for Life on the Road, International Shopping Treasures and What She Always Plucks from Hotels
Since last fall, Bedingfield, 26, has trekked all over the U.S., while on tour with Justin Timberlake ("He's really down to earth," she says) and promoting her new album Pocketful of Sunshine. But Bedingfield, best known for her 2005 hit "Unwritten"—The Hills' theme song—doesn't mind the transient lifestyle. "I have such a great job, it's worth it to arrive somewhere, wake up and then leave," says the singer. "You get good at packing really quick." (Well, usually: During a recent vacation in Costa Rica with her boyfriend, a documentary filmmaker, "I left my iPod in the car," she says.) Another perk? "I always like stealing slippers from hotels," she admits. The slipper-collecting singer cracked open her two giant suitcases—"I've nicknamed them the Fridge and the Freezer," she jokes—to reveal her must-haves to PEOPLE.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!