Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Central Park Cuteness: Manhattan Zoo Exhibits 2 Harbor Seals
- Read the Cover Story: Family and Friends Remember Robin Williams
- Emily Blunt: Parenting Is a 'Fear-Based Industry'
- Wisconsin Judge Rules Slender Man Stabbing Suspects Okay to Stand Trial
- VIDEO: The Colbert Report Signs Off with an Epic Sing-Along and Sleigh Ride
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Friday December 19, 2014 11:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 03, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 8
What I Bring on Tour: Natasha Bedingfield
The Well-Traveled Singer Shares Her Must-Haves for Life on the Road, International Shopping Treasures and What She Always Plucks from Hotels
Since last fall, Bedingfield, 26, has trekked all over the U.S., while on tour with Justin Timberlake ("He's really down to earth," she says) and promoting her new album Pocketful of Sunshine. But Bedingfield, best known for her 2005 hit "Unwritten"—The Hills' theme song—doesn't mind the transient lifestyle. "I have such a great job, it's worth it to arrive somewhere, wake up and then leave," says the singer. "You get good at packing really quick." (Well, usually: During a recent vacation in Costa Rica with her boyfriend, a documentary filmmaker, "I left my iPod in the car," she says.) Another perk? "I always like stealing slippers from hotels," she admits. The slipper-collecting singer cracked open her two giant suitcases—"I've nicknamed them the Fridge and the Freezer," she jokes—to reveal her must-haves to PEOPLE.
December 19, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!