Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Lupita Nyong'o's Oscars Dress Reportedly Returned to Los Angeles Hotel
- The Style Top 5: Cara Delevingne Gets Handsy With Her BFFs, Kim Kardashian's Unique Way of Thanking Her Fans and More
- VIDEO: Would Host Chris Harrison Ever Be The Bachelor?
- Bobbi Kristina Brown: What The Latest Medical Developments Really Mean
- Couple Married 67 Years Die Together Holding Hands
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 03, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 8
What I Bring on Tour: Natasha Bedingfield
The Well-Traveled Singer Shares Her Must-Haves for Life on the Road, International Shopping Treasures and What She Always Plucks from Hotels
Since last fall, Bedingfield, 26, has trekked all over the U.S., while on tour with Justin Timberlake ("He's really down to earth," she says) and promoting her new album Pocketful of Sunshine. But Bedingfield, best known for her 2005 hit "Unwritten"—The Hills' theme song—doesn't mind the transient lifestyle. "I have such a great job, it's worth it to arrive somewhere, wake up and then leave," says the singer. "You get good at packing really quick." (Well, usually: During a recent vacation in Costa Rica with her boyfriend, a documentary filmmaker, "I left my iPod in the car," she says.) Another perk? "I always like stealing slippers from hotels," she admits. The slipper-collecting singer cracked open her two giant suitcases—"I've nicknamed them the Fridge and the Freezer," she jokes—to reveal her must-haves to PEOPLE.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!