Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Suffragette's Carey Mulligan Supports Jennifer Lawrence's Fight Against the Gender Wage Gap: 'It's a Long Overdue Conversation'
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Jennifer Garner & Ben Affleck 'Had a Great Time' Spending Thanksgiving Together as a Family, Source Says
- We Tried It: The Pilates Class Responsible for Vanessa Hudgens' Incredible Abs
- Crown Princess Mary and Danish Royal Family Announce They'll Ditch Nordic Christmas for Holidays Down Under
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 25, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 7
Actress Kelly Lebrock: "I'll Never Diet Again!"
Two years ago, Kelly LeBrock was one of Celebrity Fit Club's weight-loss success stories, dropping 31 lbs. in 14 weeks. To do so, however, "I was starving myself," LeBrock says. "Toward the end, I was exercising twice a day. That was very, very bad." What's been better for the mother of three (with her ex-husband Steven Seagal) is acknowledging that her size-2 figure (made famous in '80s films like Weird Science and The Woman in Red) "isn't the end-all be-all," she says. Besides, at 47, "I've got the kids and all the stuff that makes us a little larger as we get older," says LeBrock, who last July married retired investment banker Fred Steck. "As long as my husband's looking at me, that's all I care about!" Vowing "never to diet again," LeBrock says she now only cuts back on food favorites like lasagna with crème béchamel sauce when she can't "fit in my fat pants." (The closets in her Santa Barbara, Calif., home are stocked with clothes from sizes 2 to 12.) And though she cops to the use of Botox and other fillers to keep her face young looking, LeBrock refuses to weigh herself. "I could be like everyone else [in Hollywood] and stop eating," she says. "But that wouldn't make me happy."
"I'M HAPPY. I'M HEALTHY"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!