Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Robert Redford & Barbra Streisand Reunite; We Get Nostalgic with The Way We Were Photos
- The Best Photos from the Week of Apr. 20- Apr. 26, 2015
- Kim Richards: I Was 'Ashamed' to Admit I Was Drinking Again at RHOBH Reunion
- Doris Fuller on Losing Her Daughter to Mental Illness: 'Her Voices Told Her to Hurt Herself'
- Rosie O'Donnell's Rep Calls Ex's Custody Claim 'Absurd and Desperate'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 25, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 7
Actress Kelly Lebrock: "I'll Never Diet Again!"
Two years ago, Kelly LeBrock was one of Celebrity Fit Club's weight-loss success stories, dropping 31 lbs. in 14 weeks. To do so, however, "I was starving myself," LeBrock says. "Toward the end, I was exercising twice a day. That was very, very bad." What's been better for the mother of three (with her ex-husband Steven Seagal) is acknowledging that her size-2 figure (made famous in '80s films like Weird Science and The Woman in Red) "isn't the end-all be-all," she says. Besides, at 47, "I've got the kids and all the stuff that makes us a little larger as we get older," says LeBrock, who last July married retired investment banker Fred Steck. "As long as my husband's looking at me, that's all I care about!" Vowing "never to diet again," LeBrock says she now only cuts back on food favorites like lasagna with crème béchamel sauce when she can't "fit in my fat pants." (The closets in her Santa Barbara, Calif., home are stocked with clothes from sizes 2 to 12.) And though she cops to the use of Botox and other fillers to keep her face young looking, LeBrock refuses to weigh herself. "I could be like everyone else [in Hollywood] and stop eating," she says. "But that wouldn't make me happy."
"I'M HAPPY. I'M HEALTHY"
April 28, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!