Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Wins 'Fight of the Century' Against Manny Pacquiao
- The Style Top 5: All the Stars Are Going Gray, Amal Clooney's Stylish Sister Hits N.Y.C and More
- Outlander Recap: Jamie Meets Someone from His Past and Claire Plays Midwife to Jenny
- Decorate the Ultimate Kim Kardashian Fan Cake
- Marchesa Has a New Wedding Dress Collection, and We Think Sofia Vergara (and Other Engaged Celebs) Would Look Perfect in It
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 18, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 6
The L.A. marketplace opened 10 years ago this Valentine's Day and sells high-end groceries and gourmet food. Celebs love the neighborhood-cafe feel and sit at a large antique communal table inside.
WHO YOU MIGHT SEE
Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes were in last week with Connor and Isabella; Nicole Richie, Reese Witherspoon and Jake Gyllenhaal eat there; and Heidi and Seal bring the kids.
FAVE MENU ITEM
Mac & Cheese ($4.75)
SUPER BOWL XLII
SCOTTSDALE, ARIZ.: Kate Hudson chilled with Chace Crawford at the Audi Forum—the Gossip Girl guy borrowed an R8 to drive there. Hudson and dad Kurt Russell hit Hyde as did Milo Ventimiglia and Shia LaBeouf ... Ryan Seacrest was "cutting a serious rug" with a brunette, says an observer at the Ariva Lounge. Also there: Brody Jenner, Kristin Cavallari, Frankie Delgado ... Blake Lively was the hit of the Victoria's Secret bash. Kate Walsh laughed when she said she was "voting," er, "rooting for the Giants" ... At the Pontiac G8 Launch Party, Paris Hilton cried when security pulled her off 50 Cent's stage—but he pulled her back on.
N.Y.C., 2/4: Butter was hopping! Ellen Pompeo sat between her husband, Chris Ivery, and P. Diddy rocking to the music, while Jermaine Dupri held court (sans Janet) at a banquette in front of theirs. Wilmer Valderrama and Dylan McDermott sat together. Sophia Bush had a back-corner booth and left early—1 a.m. L.A., 1/31: At Goa, Flo Rida grabbed the mic and thanked everyone for making his song No. 1 when the deejay played his hit "Low."
- CONTRIBUTORS Jennifer Garcia,
- With Bryan Alexander,
- Lorenzo Benet,
- Marisa Laudadio,
- Rachel Teitelbaum.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!